Is it possible to get this shredded without gear?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
yall know @Sagat uncle used to touch him inappropriately when he was little?
If true, absolutely not cool to write this. Sexual abuse is no joke and men teasing sexually abused men is why men deal with it themselves and mental problems pop up.

If true, you’re the biggest bytch of The Coli, and that is not easy.

If not true, the fukk’s wrong with you b?
:hhh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Since a lot of cats on here don't understand how the body works and don't want to use google....uncle Kill will help you out.

You don't get buffer naturally when you get older. In fact you start losing muscle and fat (small percentages) when you hit 35. Just the way of the world/body. Now of course this can be prevented either with HGH or other steroids. Basically, there's only two schools of thought on this; If you have a six pack, you're either on the juice or extremely hungry/dehydrated. Now the latter meaning you're not bulky whatsoever.

If you have a six pack and you're fully jacked passed 30, you're on the juice. Chael Sonnen goes in on this both on his podcast and book. Bas Rutten pretty much backs it up the same logic and science of course. You simply don't get bigger by lifting more in your 40's.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
No...he's on gear...look at his stomach...lol that ripped bloated look is a sign of steroids....and dehydration

If you wanna see what a naturally ripped body looks like...look at NFL RBs and Olympic Gymnasts...

Agree. You can be a naturally ripped guy with separation of abs and obliques,etc.... but the stuff you outlined is a dead giveaway of "extra supplementation"

==
for those who disagree.
He seems to have good genetics though..if you go back you can probably find pics of him before he started taking the trash....and you'll see a ripped guy with a more natural looking waist.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Since a lot of cats on here don't understand how the body works and don't want to use google....uncle Kill will help you out.

You don't get buffer naturally when you get older. In fact you start losing muscle and fat (small percentages) when you hit 35. Just the way of the world/body. Now of course this can be prevented either with HGH or other steroids. Basically, there's only two schools of thought on this; If you have a six pack, you're either on the juice or extremely hungry/dehydrated. Now the latter meaning you're not bulky whatsoever.

If you have a six pack and you're fully jacked passed 30, you're on the juice. Chael Sonnen goes in on this both on his podcast and book. Bas Rutten pretty much backs it up the same logic and science of course. You simply don't get bigger by lifting more in your 40's.

I'd disagree with the generalization.....go into the average gym and you'll see regular middle aged Black guys who are ripped.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
No...he's on gear...look at his stomach...lol that ripped bloated look is a sign of steroids....and dehydration

If you wanna see what a naturally ripped body looks like...look at NFL RBs and Olympic Gymnasts...

GettyImages-587461578-384x560.jpg

3a9697f091b1625ff2c824c5bf7ae2a7--male-gymnast-jake-dalton.jpg

shirt-off.jpg

Everyone you posted here is on the gear, gymnastics abuse gear; it's a more ruthless sport than NFL

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'd disagree with the generalization.....go into the average gym and you'll see regular middle aged Black guys who are ripped.

You're arguing with facts here, don't be that guy.

Can you be ripped at an old age? sure, can you have a six pack? of course....but you won't be huge...you'll more than likely be skinny (naturally).

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps

You don’t actually lose muscle tissue post 35, your testosterone levels around 35-38 start to decline by 1% each year and muscle volume size slowly shrinks. But that doesn’t even mean post 35 the decline has to be rapid, it isn’t even noticeable well into your 50s.

A 45 year old with peak 45 year old man testosterone who lifts and eats well will have a better physique than the average lazy mid 20 year old guy. The peak natural testosterone for 45 guy would be 800 ng/dl, so that healthy fit guy at 45 would be at 800 ng/dl, for the lazy mid 20 year old guy his peak testosterone would be 1100 ng/dl but since his lifestyle is whack; his operating levels would be 650 ng/dl wasting 450 ng/dl of potential testosterone.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You're arguing with facts here, don't be that guy.

Can you be ripped at an old age? sure, can you have a six pack? of course....but you won't be huge...you'll more than likely be skinny (naturally).

I'm not arguing just yo argue.....you can see videos of regular dudes who get it in at the local park who are middle aged and diesel....

What you're saying about the human body and when it starts slowing down or deteriorating is in fact true. But the guy in the op picture isn't huge at all...he's using something.....but it appears that he'd be in decent shape without the extra help..

I've seen diesel middle aged Black dudes at every gym I've ever gone into.I'm sure you have too.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I'm not arguing just yo argue.....you can see videos of regular dudes who get it in at the local park who are middle aged and diesel....

What you're saying about the human body and when it starts slowing down or deteriorating is in fact true. But the guy in the op picture isn't huge at all...he's using something.....but it appears that he'd be in decent shape without the extra help..

I've seen diesel middle aged Black dudes at every gym I've ever gone into.I'm sure you have too.

So what you see diesel middle aged Black men. Are you a child? How do you know if they are using or not? TRT clinics and anti ageing clinics are nearly on every block, getting some testosterone is easier than ever before. It's easier to obtain some Test E/C online as well,

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Yeah but I mean the average guy...if you ain't building muscle throughout your 20s...you gonna be looking flabby and sick around 50...

A lot of dudes be having good muscle and shyt at 50 but been active throughout their life...or they had manual labor jobs...

Seen a lot of bros that work at factories and shyt for decades looking like they can throw your ass like a rag doll...

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
That super hard tortoise shell look is due to his low body fat and dehydration and slight bloating due to roids.

Look at the gymnasts, muscular basketball players and football players...their stomachs are cut and have abs...but they ain't walking around with damn tortoise shells...

Here are steroid users, look at their stomachs

images

index.php

Non-Steroid users
b2219cb9e1677b6286c082e9e9e22dc9.jpg

sergeant-at-arms-thomas-jones-arms-workout_b.jpg

vernon-davis-yoga-football-abs.png

cam-newton-abs.jpg
shut ya flabby ass up

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
So what you see diesel middle aged Black men. Are you a child? How do you know if they are using or not? TRT clinics and anti ageing clinics are nearly on every block, getting some testosterone is easier than ever before. It's easier to obtain some Test E/C online as well,

It's white guys....cops and firemen who are using that stuff.

Working class older Black guys, which most of the guys at my last gym probably were are not using roids and hgh....I used to work out at Diamond Gym in Jersey. There are pro bodybuilders working out there, college and pro athletes, lot of cops, and a lot of regular run of the mill average joes. You can generally tell who using.

Daps

They get test shots