Is it possible to get this shredded without gear?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No...he's on gear...look at his stomach...lol that ripped bloated look is a sign of steroids....and dehydration

If you wanna see what a naturally ripped body looks like...look at NFL RBs and Olympic Gymnasts...

GettyImages-587461578-384x560.jpg

3a9697f091b1625ff2c824c5bf7ae2a7--male-gymnast-jake-dalton.jpg

shirt-off.jpg

He's not bloated... and you're comparing 20 year olds to a guy 40 plus

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
It's white guys....cops and firemen who are using that stuff.

Working class older Black guys, which most of the guys at my last gym probably were are not using roids and hgh....I used to work out at Diamond Gym in Jersey. There are pro bodybuilders working out there, college and pro athletes, lot of cops, and a lot of regular run of the mill average joes. You can generally tell who using.
Probably:mjlol::russ:

So you don't know if they natural or not. Why would you give them any benefit of the doubt? Gear usage is rampant among men between 35-60, trying to recapture their "former" glory, TRT Clinics and Anti ageing is a booming sector.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No...he's on gear...look at his stomach...lol that ripped bloated look is a sign of steroids....and dehydration

If you wanna see what a naturally ripped body looks like...look at NFL RBs and Olympic Gymnasts...

GettyImages-587461578-384x560.jpg

3a9697f091b1625ff2c824c5bf7ae2a7--male-gymnast-jake-dalton.jpg

shirt-off.jpg
Stomach bloating is generally HGH and massive muscle gain over a short period of time, steroids don't generally bloat your stomach.
And dude isn't really bloated.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you don't know if they natural or not. Why would you give them any benefit of the doubt? Gear usage is rampant among men between 35-60, trying to recapture their "former" glory, TRT Clinics and Anti ageing is a booming sector.

:childplease:

With all the issues we got, we ain't trying to spend that bread on no fukking gear... sound like you got gene envy to me.... :mjpls:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Been working out on and off since 19 years old. Best gym rates/prices are always places where a lot of working class guys train . I've been seeing guys show up to the gym still in work uniform since I was a teen....across different states. I'm the age those guys were then and they weren't using any cheat codes then...and guys aren't using cheat codes now, for the most part.

Even Black people who eat garbage and treat their bodies like trash age well(externally), imagine guys who actually eat right and work out consistently.

I'm wondering if many of you guys have ever lifted.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If you're a civilian with a 9 to 5 or other obligations, no.

If you're job is to be in the top 1% of aesthetics (sports or Hollywood) and your daily effort is strictly for obtaining this then yes.

Edit: For those playing the race/God genes card there's 45 y/o black men who are naturally jacked but they ain't out here 200+ pounds with 33 inch waists :comeon:

Last edited:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
:childplease:

With all the issues we got, we ain't trying to spend that bread on no fukking gear... sound like you got gene envy to me.... :mjpls:
:snoop:

A vial of Testosterone (E/C) 250mg/ml at 10ml is around 30-50, and if you willingly to make it yourself it is substantially cheaper. Like 10 dollars a vial. Sounds like you know nothing about the human anatomy, endocrine system and market for performance enhancement.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Been working out on and off since 19 years old. Best gym rates/prices are always places where a lot of working class guys train . I've been seeing guys show up to the gym still in work uniform since I was a teen....across different states. I'm the age those guys were then and they weren't using any cheat codes then...and guys aren't using cheat codes now, for the most part.

Even Black people who eat garbage and treat their bodies like trash age well(externally), imagine guys who actually eat right and work out consistently.

I'm wondering if many of you guys have ever lifted.

Cheat code? This ain’t no god damn PlayStation game. You have no clue if they use or don’t use. So stop assuming; you’re coming off ridiculously naïve with your “experience”, it takes less than a minute to pin some Testosterone or Deca. Unless, you are around the person 24/7 and know there every move, you are not qualified to know if they are natural or not. Your assumptions and experience is meaningless. Your naivety is heavily showing as well, giving another grown man the benefit of the doubt, that’s a stupid dangerous game to play.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Since a lot of cats on here don't understand how the body works and don't want to use google....uncle Kill will help you out.

You don't get buffer naturally when you get older. In fact you start losing muscle and fat (small percentages) when you hit 35. Just the way of the world/body. Now of course this can be prevented either with HGH or other steroids. Basically, there's only two schools of thought on this; If you have a six pack, you're either on the juice or extremely hungry/dehydrated. Now the latter meaning you're not bulky whatsoever.

If you have a six pack and you're fully jacked passed 30, you're on the juice.
Chael Sonnen goes in on this both on his podcast and book. Bas Rutten pretty much backs it up the same logic and science of course. You simply don't get bigger by lifting more in your 40's.
I only got 6 years left :wow:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Cheat code? This ain’t no god damn PlayStation game. You have no clue if they use or don’t use. So stop assuming; you’re coming off ridiculously naïve with your “experience”, it takes less than a minute to pin some Testosterone or Deca. Unless, you are around the person 24/7 and know there every move, you are not qualified to know if they are natural or not. Your assumptions and experience is meaningless. Your naivety is heavily showing as well, giving another grown man the benefit of the doubt, that’s a stupid dangerous game to play.

Let me put this in laymen's terms.
I've been working out on and off for about 20 years.
Consistently join gyms with lot of working class clientele because the rates are cheaper.
Have consistently seen middle aged cock diesel Black men working out over 20 years.
This time span precedes the era you referenced when the price of hgh,roids,etc became low or when the drugs became more accessible for regular people.
Easier for me to believe that these are fit guys who do blue collar work and stay in great shape, than to believe that this demographic is abusing performance enhancing drugs.
I am the age that these guys were when I first started working out. I haven't been consistent, but given a solid year..i could be in decent shape myself naturally.

Simple enough.