Is Marriage Worth It, For A Man, In 2021?

Is There Any Benefit Of Marriage To A Man In Today's Society?

• Yeah. You tripping breh...

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Hell Naw. I'd Rather Lick The Ground on skid Row Than Marry These Worthless Hoes...

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust

I'm struggling to see any benefits for a man to get married in the modern day and age. Any brehs disagree? And, if you do, what do you disagree about?

I think the institution of marriage is outdated and antiquated. If nikkas insist on living in the past and throwing your life away/ emasculating yourself for a bytch in modern times, they need to modify marriage. Make it a license that has to be renewed like every other license that you have. Make it so that your marriage license has to be renewed every two years. If anyone isn't happy, you just walk away when the license expires with what you accrued during the marriage INDIVIDUALLY and not completely fukk the man over and leave him living in poverty and damn near destitute and ass out. Smh.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
With any legal commitment, you need to have trust and you need to feel confident.

Too many people get married for the spectacle and they're not actually discussing the legal aspect of the union beforehand. The kind of marriage that has the best chance of lasting is

-one where both parties get along with eachothers respective social circle.

-both are willing to discuss the terms of agreement and termination of the marriage before hand

-both have sought counseling beforehand and are willing to do so as needed.

-both are contributing to the wellbeing of the household and each respects eachothers roles.

-theyve lived with eachother before hand.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
giphy.gif

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Everyone is going to be negative

but not all black men and or women are eating good being single

2 incomes is better than one if you have that real woman by your side

I would ask the married brehs on here how life is treating them
I agree that 2 incomes is better than one, but do you really want to be with someone that you depend on?

I almost almost was gonna tell a chick to get a spot with me, but I didn’t because I could tell she had mental issues. She ain’t really show them until I knew her more.

I mean if you have no other choice, go for it, but if you can still make do; I think a man should focus on taking care of himself at all times.