Is Marriage Worth It, For A Man, In 2021?

Is There Any Benefit Of Marriage To A Man In Today's Society?

• Yeah. You tripping breh...

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Hell Naw. I'd Rather Lick The Ground on skid Row Than Marry These Worthless Hoes...

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
70% of divorce is initiated by women :damn: :damn:

And most men are usually blindsided by it, believing their relationship was going smoothly. Thats the gamble. Do you have a woman who really is till death do us part or one who wants a fresh start and to 'live her best life' being single again.

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Marriage is worth it, if you can find the right person to marry.

Thing is..

People need to accept that marriage is not only a spiritual union, but a business union as well.

People need to vet their partner before jumping the broom. I believe people should also sit down with a marriage counselor as well as a legal counselor prior to getting married. That way everyone will be on the same page going into the marriage.

At the end of the day, marriage requires work, but no person wants to die alone. If a person wants to start a family and have kids, then marriage is the way to go. If a person wants someone to take care of them @ old age, then marriage is the way to go. If a person wants someone by their side on their death bed, then marriage is the way to go.

Yes, I know there are no guarantees that the marriage will last, but with the right person, it may be worth the risk.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I only plan on marrying a woman that's on my level or higher financially :hubie:. I don't trust woman enough to gamble what I have worked hard for. If my investments take off I should be a damn good position by mid 30's. Can't gamble my comfort over love. I don't want anything financially from a woman and require the same in return.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Marriage is like college :yeshrug:

I good bit of people aren't doing shyt with their degree/marriage :francis:
A lot of yall are skipping out on your degree for another field/cheatin :usure:
Some even feel robbed because they picked the wrong major/wifey :sadbron:
College is too expensive we need reform/she for the streets breh :bryan:

:mjpls:

Mrhateeverything

F America
Daps
A marriage is basically making a legal contract with the government . Marriage has become perverted from what it’s supposed to be. It should be between two people and god but that’s not what it is .
Divorce Is big money business for lawyers and the gov .
Most people shouldn’t be getting married . You see plenty of people on they 3rd or 4th marriage

Women initiate divorce at like a 70 percent clip . It’s simply a bad bet most of of the time. You gotta find the right one and Even then people’s words don’t mean nothing when the going gets tough .
even in church , there’s a high divorce rate . It isn’t sacred how it was intended to be

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is going to be negative

but not all black men and or women are eating good being single

2 incomes is better than one if you have that real woman by your side

I would ask the married brehs on here how life is treating them

I'm married and I love it. The 2 incomes is very nice and I love my wife.

Having said that... GMB. Alotta people aren't ready for married life

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I would ask the married brehs on here how life is treating them
Exactly.
Personally I'm doing fine. Approaching 7 years, expecting our 2nd child, and getting ready to break ground on our new house. I have 4 siblings and only 1 of them is not married yet. None of us have had any issues like the GMB boys on here try to make it seem. Find you a woman on equal footing and with the same expectations/output on life as you and you're golden.

Edit: I hadn't read OP.
"Their masculinity dies"

:dead::dead::dead: