Is the coli finally snapping out of the "diaspora war" delusion that's been rampant the past year?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Crazy how it took a virus > which sidelined the world > to give black people a breath of fresh air from racial violence...

But cities and states are reopening > which means they're back on their bullshyt... those first few breaths of poison after that fresh air will remind you just how noxious the shyt is. Where you are. Allat :wow:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You idiots were at war with yourselves.

Black American descendants of slaves told you to hold your own nuts, and we continued to go about our own business, paying people like you no mind, while y'all swing at the air like Cuba gooding.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You idiots were at war with yourselves.

Black American descendants of slaves told you to hold your own nuts, and we continued to go about our own business, paying people like you no mind, while y'all swing at the air like Cuba gooding.
I'm a black american and nah....

we went from people warning to arm yourselves and protect your family, to threads bytching about JOHN BOYEGA and "foreign flag twitter" posts

But it seems like we're slowly moving back to people warning to arm yourselves and protect your family

Budda

Superstar
Daps
What you on about the op and thread title don’t match

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Other than making threads on the coli - complaining about shyt that you’re not a part of or don’t believe in, why do you care? Insanity is the sign of performing the same action with no results. Unlike you, who clearly meets the definition- they leveled up to notice that behind closed door discussions or spaces with like minds are more productive instead of arguing back and forth with troll bait losers; clearly you have not elevated your mind after all this time and lack the capacity to. What’s your excuse? Because I’ve seen you make the same instigation threads for 2 yrs. This is the reason why your mixtapes never popped - lack of priorities. Let people do what they do - fuq are you going to do, thread bait us into submission? You could have started your own group up with solutions in the black community doing all this. Where’s your blueprint or proposal after 2 years.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Other than making threads on the coli - complaining about shyt that you’re not a part of or don’t believe in, why do you care? Insanity is the sign of performing the same action with no results. Unlike you, who clearly meets the definition- they leveled up to notice that behind closed door discussions or spaces with like minds are more productive instead of arguing back and forth with troll bait losers; clearly you have not elevated your mind after all this time and lack the capacity to. What’s your excuse? Because I’ve seen you make the same instigation threads for 2 yrs. This is the reason why your mixtapes never popped - lack of priorities.
Ohhh I get it, this is the part where YOU throw insults and but accuse ME of baiting, resulting in for a couple daps. Typical :unimpressed:

I'd get it if I was actually dissing but we're talking objective truths here. The content and concerns on here was for our very livelihood a few years ago and that shyt was all but forgotten for trivial shyt... til now.

You can properly address the thread title with simple "Yes" or "No" :yeshrug:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Ohhh I get it, this is the part where YOU throw insults and but accuse ME of baiting, resulting in for a couple daps. Typical :unimpressed:

I'd get it if I was actually dissing but we're talking objective truths here. The content and concerns on here was for our very livelihood a few years ago and that shyt was all but forgotten for trivial shyt... til now.

You can properly address the thread title with simple "Yes" or "No" :yeshrug:
what diasporan war sir?