Is the coli finally snapping out of the "diaspora war" delusion that's been rampant the past year?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
This thread concept is like a neighbour coming over and saying to the couple next door

..hey I'm glad you guys have put the animosity, distrust and constant fighting within your marriage in your past even if you never got a chance to resolve it.. :popcorn3: :popcorn:

Leave them saying shyt under their breath like we ain't even married :aicmon:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Other than making threads on the coli - complaining about shyt that you’re not a part of or don’t believe in, why do you care? Insanity is the sign of performing the same action with no results. Unlike you, who clearly meets the definition- they leveled up to notice that behind closed door discussions or spaces with like minds are more productive instead of arguing back and forth with troll bait losers; clearly you have not elevated your mind after all this time and lack the capacity to. What’s your excuse? Because I’ve seen you make the same instigation threads for 2 yrs. This is the reason why your mixtapes never popped - lack of priorities. Let people do what they do - fuq are you going to do, thread bait us into submission? You could have started your own group up with solutions in the black community doing all this. Where’s your blueprint or proposal after 2 years.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results you dumb c*nt. Anyone who's ever held a professional job knows that quote.

Y'all really believe this psuedo intellectual getting gangbanged by the gang gang thot is a lawyer? :mjlol:

Asante

All Star
Daps
I'm a black american and nah....

we went from people warning to arm yourselves and protect your family, to threads bytching about JOHN BOYEGA and "foreign flag twitter" posts

But it seems like we're slowly moving back to people warning to arm yourselves and protect your family

Some of y'all finally got called out for your long harbored fukkery towards FBA's.....

Caribbean-Americans Seek Their Own Ethnicity Box On Census Form

It was never a wish of ill will upon you, but a game that yall were clearly playing to enhance your positions in a white supremacist anti foundational black society got exposed. Now get it together rather than crying about being exposed.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
It's not wars, it's people being people and defending their group

I know y'all love to create this illusion that nonblacks r all united in their "race" but they r not

They're not, but I noted just the other day that the European identity is far stronger than y'all like to let alone
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whe...-only-their-country-lineage-come-from.777965/

They've gone through centuries of battles, wars, world wars??? :usure: And yet they still found some semblance of identity and accord.

When's the last time you felt the need to arm yourself against an African or Caribbean??? Don't worry, I'll wait :unimpressed:
Some of y'all finally got called out for your long harbored fukkery towards FBA's.....

Caribbean-Americans Seek Their Own Ethnicity Box On Census Form

It was never a wish of ill will upon you, but a game that yall were clearly playing to enhance your positions in a white supremacist anti foundational black society got exposed. Now get it together rather than crying about being exposed.
I'm a black american breh... as in "ADOS"/"FBA"/etc. I just have this idea in my head-- which wasn't seen as crazy until a few years ago-- that we have bigger enemies than each other.

Asante

All Star
Daps
I'm a black american breh... as in "ADOS"/"FBA"/etc. I just have this idea in my head-- which wasn't seen as crazy until a few years ago-- that we have bigger enemies than each other.

You must not have read that link that I gave.....CARIBBEAN FOLK DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE LABELED AS BLACK BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO CLICK UP WITH US.........The notion of natural commardery that I would have otherwise had with other black African descended people is definitely under question. If a lynch mob came, that means that some of them would say "Oh wait I'm not FBA them Negus is hiding over thare". That attitude goes on in Africa among people whom most of the World finds as physically indistinguishable.