Is the coli finally snapping out of the "diaspora war" delusion that's been rampant the past year?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
They're not, but I noted just the other day that the European identity is far stronger than y'all like to let alone
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whe...-only-their-country-lineage-come-from.777965/

They've gone through centuries of battles, wars, world wars??? :usure: And yet they still found some semblance of identity and accord.

When's the last time you felt the need to arm yourself against an African or Caribbean??? Don't worry, I'll wait :unimpressed:

Using the EU as proof ? a union amongst a continent does not show unity. Let alone does their existence speak for how the people feel toward each other.

Just cause we never had to arm ourselves because of them in the past dont mean anything. Hell we never had to feel that way in regards to Mexicans/hispanics. But that wont stop sentiments shared that they arent our buddies and we need to care for our own instead of worrying about them.

Plus times have changed, back then it was everyone fighting cacs. Now? everyone is out for themselves

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Some of y'all finally got called out for your long harbored fukkery towards FBA's.....

Caribbean-Americans Seek Their Own Ethnicity Box On Census Form

It was never a wish of ill will upon you, but a game that yall were clearly playing to enhance your positions in a white supremacist anti foundational black society got exposed. Now get it together rather than crying about being exposed.
This post is an example of some of what Ciroq was pointing out.

The hypocrisy ,confusion, and willingness to stereotype groups of people.

• you chose the username Asante from a West African ethnic group
  • you assume that the person who created this thread was not a member of your ethnic group
  • you cite an article about members of other ethnic groups wishing to identify as such legally as a ploy to cozy up to white people (because in your mind, that's the only reason they would have)

People identifying and looking out for the interests of their group (however they define it) is natural.The facts are that some of the biggest selling points attached to the promotion of FBA/ADOS was rallying against the enemy,(international Blacks). For anybody who grew up in the church, the best comparison is to say that we were portrayed as the "Philistines" from the Old Testament last year.Once the public face of the Philistines, Kamala Harris, faded from the spotlight.......the cash cow/scapegoat was gone.
With no public enemy left to use to drive traffic/create show content/build momentum...........the public figures of FBA/ADOS turned on each other.
If the main focus of the groups were about ethnic pride/ promoting self interests, the conflict wouldn't have played out the way it did. The public figures also wouldn't have felt the need to lie, push misleading info, and be inconsistent about Black immigrant groups to make their cases either. We called all of this out, and debunked the lies while all of this was happening.

Asante

All Star
Daps
you chose the username Asante from a West African ethnic group

That's my long time alias from Egyptsearch. I have reverence for African history, because ultimately it is my history.

People identifying and looking out for the interests of their group (however they define it) is natural

That's not an issue with FBA's. Just like we didn't have an issue with their insistence on a specific designation on the census, nor their specific demand for reparations for their collective Caribbean nations. The issue came about due to the vitriolic reaction that non foundaitonals had towards the reparations movement for us foundationals. This was wide spread sentiment from some Africans and Caribbeans in America for some strange reason.

The facts are that some of the biggest selling points attached to the promotion of FBA/ADOS was rallying against the enemy,(international Blacks).

No the enemy was anybody who opposes our (foundationals) reparations.

The "blacks" who opposed reparations were largely non foundationals

Kamala Harris, faded from the spotlight.......the cash cow/scapegoat was gone.
With no public enemy left to use to drive traffic/create show content/build momentum...........the public figures of FBA/ADOS

What I said above stands. Kamala Harris ran herself off the road with her horrible record, racial identity crisis, and her outright refusal to do have a black agenda. He arrogantly stated that she was not going to do anything specific for black people, and that was her response to the reparations push. The reparations is what fukked her up with black people. The reparations for foundationals was not supported by her as a non foundational. Youtube is FULL of non foundationals against reparations arguments. There's no need to play games about that.

If the main focus of the groups were about ethnic pride/ promoting self interests, the conflict wouldn't have played out the way it did.

The persistent negation of our reparations claims by non foundational blacks is what lead to the conflict. It was not brought out of thin air.

The public figures also wouldn't have felt the need to lie, push misleading info, and be inconsistent about Black immigrant groups to make their cases either. We called all of this out, and debunked the lies while all of this was happening.

What lies are you talking about, and from whom? Who are the non foundational voices for black people????

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That's my long time alias from Egyptsearch. I have reverence for African history, because ultimately it is my history.

That's not an issue with FBA's. Just like we didn't have an issue with their insistence on a specific designation on the census, nor their specific demand for reparations for their collective Caribbean nations. The issue came about due to the vitriolic reaction that non foundaitonals had towards the reparations movement for us foundationals. This was wide spread sentiment from some Africans and Caribbeans in America for some strange reason.

No the enemy was anybody who opposes our (foundationals) reparations.

The "blacks" who opposed reparations were largely non foundationals

What I said above stands. Kamala Harris ran herself off the road with her horrible record, racial identity crisis, and her outright refusal to do have a black agenda. He arrogantly stated that she was not going to do anything specific for black people, and that was her response to the reparations push. The reparations is what fukked her up with black people. The reparations for foundationals was not supported by her as a non foundational. Youtube is FULL of non foundationals against reparations arguments. There's no need to play games about that.

The persistent negation of our reparations claims by non foundational blacks is what lead to the conflict. It was not brought out of thin air.

What lies are you talking about, and from whom? Who are the non foundational voices for black people????

all old arguments
Not a single private citizen Black immigrant, child of immigrant, nor all of us combined have an effect on when or how reparations are granted. The national elected officials in this country decide that.

The original proponent for HR40, the late John Conyers HAND PICKED Sheila Jackson to carry the baton when he was forced out of Congress. He was the dean of the CBC, saw all the other members when they came in and saw how they moved. He picked HER.
Unless you want to question the judgement of the man who first proposed the legislation, the "immigrant sabotaging reparations" angle was a clear scapegoating.

EVERY member of the CBC has signed off on HR40 and the companion Senate bill by Sen. Booker.The AAs, and the officials who are partially or fully children of immigrants.

YTers gave their followers an out. A)Work hard and begin the tedious process & legwork to convince more elected officials to sign off on reparations or B)bang against random Black immigrants on the internet. People who are really about what they claim to be, opted for option A. Others chose option B, as the yters knew they would. It drives traffic/creates content...............doesn't move the needle forward, but that's not the goal.
When officials moved forward with HR40, same youtubers who were in support weeks earlier, suddenly had problems with a bill that hadn't changed wording between editions, even the youtuber who used to work on Capitol Hill . Come on, man.

The"enemy" in this scenario would be the elected officials who are not in support of, nor will they sign off your justice claim. Show the same smoke for these DECISION MAKERS as you do for the "Black immigrants" who are "talking down" against reparations.

===========================================

If you're serious about "what lies?", I will pm you the links.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
You idiots were at war with yourselves.

Black American descendants of slaves told you to hold your own nuts, and we continued to go about our own business, paying people like you no mind, while y'all swing at the air like Cuba gooding.
should I pull up all the africa vs china threads rampant on here? :usure:

you say HYON, and you say "mind your business" but you lot do everything BUT that. All up in everyones fukking mix. Then when folks get on yours, act like some straight hoes. wah wah wah why you talking.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Now isn’t the time for us to be splintered into smaller groups. I low key felt like this while thing was concocted by “others” :mjpls:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Using the EU as proof ? a union amongst a continent does not show unity.
:wtf: :dead: I gotta come back your full post along with @Asante later a lot later but breh... wtf are talking about here??? :what:
The original proponent for HR40,
Remember: These fools ORIGINALLY SUPPORTED HR40-- that is, until it actually had a hearing. Then they left it for dead.... The fact that this was bushed speaks volumes about this site and the echo chamber a log of these posters want:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ados-flip-flops-on-trash-h-r-40-bill.700268/

Same goes for Cory Booker's bill that you referenced. They gave it the :camby:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/cor...rations-commission-bill-in-the-senate.702075/

All this talk and pride in "The Data" and yet NONE of them want that data is plugged into an actual study to determine what's owed. They just want a random ass "number" (Marianne Williamson) And they'll take more issue with Sheila Jackson Lee or Booker, who are actually TRYING to plug in "The Data" than they will with someone like Marianne, who has NO IDEA where she got her "number" beyond her ever-mystical feelings and what she thinks whites will accept :dead:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Went from Black Panther We all Wakanda to Africans owe us reparations in a year:mjlol:

But yeah I've noticed less of that shyt since the pandemic.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Went from Black Panther We all Wakanda to Africans owe us reparations in a year:mjlol:

But yeah I've noticed less of that shyt since the pandemic.
We went from Kaepernick and kneeling/sitting during the pledge to muhfukkas literally draping themselves in the American flag too :dead: A lot of these folks clearly have no grounding, they're just in the wind with whatever's "hot" at the moment.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most of this site is white or non-black and this diaspora war is between us and the non-blacks on this forum. It’s nothing but psyops.

It’s dangerous to them if we don’t divide our pie. I get it.