Is there any class of people more ridiculous, coddled, and babied than the working/middle class?

Daps
I hate black Americans? Please enlighten me on when I hated on my own people
:childplease:
He's a pathological lying, cosplaying, false flagging fakkit smh

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
He's a pathological lying, cosplaying, false flagging fakkit smh

You’re a dikksucking loser who spends his hours on mothers day riding another mans dikk.. I’m sure you have a present for your dad @Billy Ocean when fathers day comes around. bozo loser

Yeah I got “exposed” for trolling. That can’t detract you from being useless to society. Kill yourself

Daps
You’re a dikksucking loser who spends his hours on mothers day riding another mans dikk.. bozo loser

Yeah I got “exposed” for trolling. That can’t detract you from being useless to society. Kill yourself
You can't even think straight, always talking about some gay shyt you repetitive DL fakkit gtfoh

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You can't even think straight, always talking about some gay shyt you repetitive DL fakkit gtfoh
You’re a bytch and a failure in life. And fukk your parents for not making you a cum stain on the couch like intended. Like i said, kill yourself you dikkriding fakkit who loves my attention. You’re a fukking joke and a loser. I’ma keep my foot on your neck

:gladbron:

Last edited:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
First OP declared he was "ina gang" and implied that it was brim till somebody asked for specifics that he didn't have

Then he was the protector of FBA from evil Jamaicans and Haitians and Congolese etc etc etc

Now he at "high six figures through Crypto/NVDA investments from 2010"

Enjoy the bushes, bozo :laff: