Is there any class of people more ridiculous, coddled, and babied than the working/middle class?

Daps
@Billy Ocean dikkriding alt here again.

@BmoreGorilla this poster hates black americans and for some reason has a peanut sized iq. He’s also @Billy Ocean alt and/or his dikkriding fan.
Why you always lying?
:unimpressed:

@BmoreGorilla

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you don't need to make any poor decisions to become homeless, 400,000 people file bankruptcy annually due to medical debt.

people homes catch fire and they never had savings or family/friends resources to rely on to get back on their feet. wealth inequality has increased massively in a time when job security has worsened and housing costs have outpaced income growth.

mental illness can happen to anyone due to genetic, environmental factors or trauma and deeply effect your ability to function in society and maintain a job and basic living responsibilities.

prescription drug addiction has lead to countless people becoming homeless as well too.

So many people don't realize just how easy it is to end up homeless.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a rule in society, that the only people who have to care about the people beneath them are rich people. You can be as terrible as you want until you make 7 figures.

The guy that makes 80 a year, shyts on the guy that makes 70, and he the guy who makes 60 and so on and so on until you get further down to homeless people who these folks literally treat like animals for simply not having money.

These same people cry and cry and cry about how bad rich people are and everybody knows most of society’s evil is inside the middle class

but they are so pandered to politically and socially that there’s no reason for accountability.

Everyone’s money stereotypes are earned and solid except for theres

the rich person obviously scammed and robbed his way to the top
the homeless guy made too many poor decisions and his situation is his fault

the middle class who spent above their means and are material obsessed without the know how to get rich?

CHANGE THE LAWS. ITS TOO EXPENSIVE. LIFE NOT FAIR :laff:

I grew up poor. And now I’m at high six figures through Crypto/NVDA investments from 2010.

Im by no means rich yet, but i’m working on it and you couldn’t pay me to feel sorry for middle class smhucks :laff:

The most cockiest person alive is the nikka that's making $150K to $250K. Im looking at yall doctors, lawyers, corporate types. They think they're better than someone that's making $60K, $70k, $80K when to the wealthy, they're peons. The older I get, the more I realize that people don't hate the rich, they're just mad that there's people out there that can make them feel small like how they try to make people that's "under them" feel small.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
@Billy Ocean dikkriding alt here again.

@BmoreGorilla this poster hates black americans and for some reason has a peanut sized iq. He’s also @Billy Ocean alt and/or his dikkriding fan.
It's very strange that this dude doesn't miss an opportunity to dikkeat Guyabytch. shyt pathetic as hell frfr, bruh a whole ass fan.

I was at Copper Canyon Grill treating my mom and grandma to mother's day when he made that post.

He was on thecoli in a 2 bedroom apartment with 3 other male roommates dikkriding Guyabytch and digging up posts from years ago. That's your real life my guy :scust:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It’s a rule in society, that the only people who have to care about the people beneath them are rich people. You can be as terrible as you want until you make 7 figures.

The guy that makes 80 a year, shyts on the guy that makes 70, and he the guy who makes 60 and so on and so on until you get further down to homeless people who these folks literally treat like animals for simply not having money.

These same people cry and cry and cry about how bad rich people are and everybody knows most of society’s evil is inside the middle class

but they are so pandered to politically and socially that there’s no reason for accountability.

Everyone’s money stereotypes are earned and solid except for theres

the rich person obviously scammed and robbed his way to the top
the homeless guy made too many poor decisions and his situation is his fault

the middle class who spent above their means and are material obsessed without the know how to get rich?

CHANGE THE LAWS. ITS TOO EXPENSIVE. LIFE NOT FAIR :laff:

I grew up poor. And now I’m at high six figures through Crypto/NVDA investments from 2010.

Im by no means rich yet, but i’m working on it and you couldn’t pay me to feel sorry for middle class smhucks :laff:
Id rob this bytch ass nikka as soon as he started a conversation like this, after mentioning he's sitting on a 6 piece, dawg getting forcefully abducted and stretched for whatever I can from the bytch nikka.

fukkin fakkit.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Dude has already been banned twice, he's Jason Voorhees status, he'll be back.