Is this player a Basketball Hall of Famer?

Is he a basketball hall of famer with this resume?

• Total voters

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean he was never gonna be that guy. It's wild that he and Chris Webber have like a 1 game difference in college resume, went to the same HS, but Webber has 3x the NBA career
What the hell kinda comp is that though lol. Webb was an all time prospect. Probably top five in modern history.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What the hell kinda comp is that though lol. Webb was an all time prospect. Probably top five in modern history.
Shane Battier was one of the biggest prospects in the country too, easily, coming out of HS, won 3 straight state titles, went to the #1 college immediately and started quick.... He could've gone anywhere and was incredibly decorated at every level. It isn't wild. They went to the same HS, Webber was definitely better but that's literally my point.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shane Battier was one of the biggest prospects in the country too, easily, coming out of HS. He could've gone anywhere and was incredibly decorated at every level. It isn't wild. They went to the same HS, Webber was definitely better but that's literally my point.
Nah. I mean Chris Webber is an all time prospect, like top five in the history of high school basketball modern era. The other cat was one of the best prospects in his class at that time. Maybe we are saying the same thing, I was just trying to point out how the big the gap is.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No. He probably played against substitute middle school cafeteria workers and landscaping professionals

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Easy since they include college and international players . First ballot.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It isn’t but name me a player in the Basketball HOF who played the majority of their career in the NBA and never made an All-Star or All-NBA team, never won DPOY or even 1st team All-Defense and never averaged 15 PPG
I think they will make a case for Udonis Haslem in a few years. Along the lines of the player being discussed.