Is this player a Basketball Hall of Famer?

Is he a basketball hall of famer with this resume?

• Total voters

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Hell nah :pachaha:

Battier was a good-great role player in the league but his stats weren’t impressive at all and he was never the focal point or a #2, #3 guy on any of his teams.

College career? Yeah he’s definitely a HOF there.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I REALLY don’t understand how cats don’t understand this.

I understand it completely

Y’all don’t understand that all it means is that a player’s achievements outside of the NBA are factored in.

For example, DeMar DeRozan winning two gold medals is going to increase his chances of making the HOF. Ralph Sampson having an all-time college career was enough to put him over the top even though his NBA prime was cut short due to injuries.

But if you’re an American that played your entire pro career in the NBA, you’re not getting put in the HOF when you were at best just a solid role player, just because you were great in college. That’s why the College Basketball Hall of Fame exists. For the Shane Battier’s and JJ Redikk’s

Loggie

All Star
Daps
NBA needs to create their own HOF. Players only, college and international stats don’t count. Start with the absolute best 75 retired players. Then ex-players and coaches vote every 4 years for three players to be added. Players get 3 cycles until they are dropped.

Keeps the rif raff out.
:skip:
Make it happen Silver.
:mjlol:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Nah, we can't be putting professional glue guys in the HoF because they had a great college career. I think we say they put "everyone in the hall" is because of the Euro guys that came in late or in the middle parts of their careers.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they letting everyone in why not
malchi flynn will prob get in next off his 50 yesterday

pathetic hof