Is Worldstar no longer a black owned site?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Going by this conversation, I take it that it no longer is.

:mjlol:

Black people arent ready for war? Okay.

BTW, @IbucciMane!, please stop posting Worldstar videos on a predominantly black website like ours. It's no different than posting links from st0rmfr0nt. Thank You.

This video was important to post and Blacks getting harassed by cops/others needs to be shared. Doesn't matter if it comes from WSHH.

When you post videos hosted by them, you're helping a racist website make money. :what:

A Black man owned that site. Anyway, I'll stop linking WSHH videos if that makes yall happy.

I know Q founded and owned the site then passed a few years ago. So who owns and runs the site now?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
A white kid named Jay runs it now, but Q's family still eats off it.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That has to be one of the most negative sites I've ever seen. I never noticed it until now. Every video is something ignorant af, making black people look bad.

LOL. And whats the last word in the websites name? Hip Hop. WSHH is just an offshoot of hip hop culture..which is ignorant and violent. Hip Hop has been ignorant and violent since gangster rap took over in 1993. So point the finger at hip hop culture before u point at an offshoot of hip hop culture.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
LOL. And whats the last word in the websites name? Hip Hop. WSHH is just an offshoot of hip hop culture..which is ignorant and violent. Hip Hop has been ignorant and violent since gangster rap took over in 1993. So point the finger at hip hop culture before u point at an offshoot of hip hop culture.

Does world star have any positive hip hop?