Is Worldstar no longer a black owned site?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but ws used to post interesting vids, but now literally all I see is negative shyt all over, got bored of it.

LOL. And whats the last word in the websites name? Hip Hop. WSHH is just an offshoot of hip hop culture..which is ignorant and violent. Hip Hop has been ignorant and violent since gangster rap took over in 1993. So point the finger at hip hop culture before u point at an offshoot of hip hop culture.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but ws used to post interesting vids, but now literally all I see is negative shyt all over, got bored of it.

U sure about that? I remember in 2009 they were posting snuff and animal cruelty pretty heavy. I'll never forget that video were the asian lady stepped on a cat until its eyeballs and guts popped out. Some liveleaks type shyt. I remember thinking "This site will not last."

Also...who is posting this negative shyt? Do u blame WSHH for posting vids that are trending on Twitter and Facebook of Black folks filming themselves acting a fool? How come we dont Blame the Blackfolks and only focus on the website.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You havent been paying attention. Qs whole gimmick was allowing racism for views. The racist comments are part of the website.
I’ve been watching videos and comments on there and even preferred to see it there than on YouTube because it had less racism

It wasn’t as bad as after he died.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I know Q founded and owned the site then passed a few years ago. So who owns and runs the site now?

Every Brother ain't a brother
cause a black hand squeezed on Malcolm X the man
the shootin of Huey Newton
from the hand of a N pulled the trigger/

Welcome to the Terrordome

Founder of that site was a sellout of the lowest order.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Even if it's black owned, that doesn't necessarily make something a positive contributor to our community. :mjpls:
Facts! No it doesn’t... numerous examples of that. Most social media, media in general, “news” and “entertainment” like to rely on that “predominantly black” title for marketing purposes; but they’re intentions don’t function for the greater good of black people.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
When Chuck D is invoked, then it must be serious. :wow:
Get me the hell away from this pc
cause all this news and views are beneath me
cause all their vids are about, shots ringing out
and Blacks putting each other's heads out

BURN WORLDSTAR,BURN!!!

Last edited:
Daps
LOL. And whats the last word in the websites name? Hip Hop. WSHH is just an offshoot of hip hop culture..which is ignorant and violent. Hip Hop has been ignorant and violent since gangster rap took over in 1993. So point the finger at hip hop culture before u point at an offshoot of hip hop culture.

So, Worldstar is exempt from criticism because it didn't create the negative depictions of black people it now feeds off? :patrice:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I wouldnt say since it started , when did worldstar launch ? Like 08 , i'd say around 2012 is when the invasion became more evident

White racists were all over it since the beginning when Q was alive.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, Worldstar is exempt from criticism because it didn't create the negative depictions of black people it now feeds off? :patrice:

Never said that but I dont see u going extra towards hip hop like u are with WSHH. Hip Hop itself needs that energy more.

U are a fan of The Clipse and The Lox. 2 groups who stressed selling coke their whole careers.

You also like Freeway and Beans. Now you'll probably justify your liking for these rappers because they have skills. But thats really just an excuse. We cant deny Beans, Free, Lox and Clipse were also portraying negative stereotypes as well.

"When my coke comes in they have to use the scales that they weigh the whales with" yeah thats positive and something that will benefit the Black community

Go back and look at those cartoonish movies State Property 1 and 2...tell me thats not one big stereotype.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt say since it started , when did worldstar launch ? Like 08 , i'd say around 2012 is when the invasion became more evident

I say 2011 but Q died in 2017. So lets not act like the racism just started 2 years ago. Like @Karbaash said, Q knew what he was doing by letting that racism slide. It helped line his pockets.

Daps
Never said that but I dont see u going extra towards hip hop like u are with WSHH. Hip Hop itself needs that energy more.

U are a fan of The Clipse and The Lox. 2 groups who stressed selling coke their whole careers.

You also like Freeway and Beans. Now you'll probably justify your liking for these rappers because they have skills. But thats really just an excuse. We cant deny Beans, Free, Lox and Clipse were also portraying negative stereotypes as well.

"When my coke comes in they have to use the scales that they weigh the whales with" yeah thats positive and something that will benefit the Black community

Go back and look at those cartoonish movies State Property 1 and 2...tell me thats not one big stereotype.
Selling coke with a goal isn't a negative, and a lot of artists ryhmed about dealing dope without glorifying it and removing that decision from the larger socio-economic context in which they felt forced to make it. Jeezy..Jay-Z...Did you listen to Freeway's or Jay's or Beanie's albums? D'Evils, Nothing like it, What your life like, Mom praying, Song Cry, Victim of the ghetto, etc.

All that shyt coming out now isn't even believable. It's c00n coketales. :duck:

Last edited: