Is Worldstar no longer a black owned site?

Daps
LOL. And whats the last word in the websites name? Hip Hop. WSHH is just an offshoot of hip hop culture..which is ignorant and violent. Hip Hop has been ignorant and violent since gangster rap took over in 1993. So point the finger at hip hop culture before u point at an offshoot of hip hop culture.

This is so obvious, but because most of us grew up on it and still love it, we want to pretend like this ain't the case.

I think back to much of the hip-hop I listened to growing up, and it is amazing that that much fukking toxic garbage was being sold and consumed by young people.

But, the fact of the matter is, you mix a cold flow and a fire ass beat with negativity, and everybody act like it ain't happening.

We've been attacked psychologically from many angles. Even some we enjoy and are willing to defend to the death.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Selling coke with a goal isn't a negative, and a lot of artists ryhmed about dealing dope without glorifying it and removing that decision from the larger socio-economic context in which they felt forced to make it. Jeezy..Jay-Z...Did you listen to Freeway's or Jay's or Beanie's albums? D'Evils, Nothing like it, What your life like, Mom praying, Song Cry, Victim of the ghetto, etc.

All that shyt coming out now isn't even believable. It's c00n coketales. :duck:

Sounds like u making excuses. fukk those songs lets look at actions. Jay Z was beefing with Nas for 4 years. 4 years off static with another Blackman. Also had the nerve to involve Nas BM and daughters babyseat.Howard Stern pronounced Nas as 'Naz' and instead of correcting Howard, Jay just mocked it and refered to him as 'Naz' in the interview. U talking songs while I'm talking what Jay actually did. Then Jay had the nerve to do a anti-semitism PSA while still beefing with Nas.:mindblown:

So the message sent is,...Dont hate on jews but its ok to beef with a Blackman for 4 years.

U see what I just did? I didnt make an excuse for Jay Z....I'm pointing out the bullshyt. Hip Hops flaws go unchecked by its fans for some reason but I'll always point those flaws out.

Daps
Sounds like u making excuses. fukk those songs lets look at actions. Jay Z was beefing with Nas for 4 years. 4 years off static with another Blackman. Also had the nerve to involve Nas BM and daughters babyseat.Howard Stern pronounced Nas as 'Naz' and instead of correcting Howard, Jay just mocked it and refered to him as 'Naz' in the interview. U talking songs while I'm talking what Jay actually did. Then Jay had the nerve to do a anti-semitism PSA while still beefing with Nas.:mindblown:

So the message sent is,...Dont hate on jews but its ok to beef with a Blackman for 4 years

Beef is a central component of hip-hop. fukk does that have to do with you trying to draw an equivalency between the deep and thoughtful meditations on selling coke that were Reasonable Doubt or The Reason, and albums like them, with the c00nish trash passing for music now? :patrice:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beef is a central component of hip-hop. fukk does that have to do with you trying to draw an equivalency between the deep and thoughtful meditations on selling coke that were Reasonable Doubt or The Reason, and albums like them, with the c00nish trash passing for music now? :patrice:

LOL @ deep and thoughtful meditations on selling coke. :laff:

Stop trolling. :stopitslime:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
LOL. And whats the last word in the websites name? Hip Hop. WSHH is just an offshoot of hip hop culture..which is ignorant and violent. Hip Hop has been ignorant and violent since gangster rap took over in 1993. So point the finger at hip hop culture before u point at an offshoot of hip hop culture.

:ehh: Interesting thread in the making

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, Face, Hov and Beans didn't spit deep and meditative rhymes about the game on their respective albums?

Beans sold out Islam to spit gangster raps that contradicted Islam. The fact that u aren't talking about that tells me u are biased on some rap fanatic shyt. You wanna point the finger at WSHH while ignoring rappers creating the climate for WSHH.

LOL @ you mentioning Beans. How come u left out the part where Beans debuted his Meek Mills diss on WSHH.fukk what they did in 2002..Lets talk about whats recent....Whats recent is Beans used WSHH to diss another Blackman. Speak on that.