"ISRAEL'S Nation State Law Is RACIST" - Natalie Portman

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So, if declaring Israel a 'Jewish State' is racist, then why aren't any of the Arab States considered 'racist'?

:patrice:

OR CHRISTIAN STATES FOR THAT MATTER

SHE A PAWN BEIN USED BY THE METOO LGBTQDPGC LIBERAL FAGOTS - PROLLY GETTIN PAID FAT BEHIND CLOSED DOOR TO SAY THIS STUFF

PROPAGANDA IS THE NUMBER ONE TOOL USED AGAINST ISRAEL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SO ACCORDING TO HER

MOROCCO, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, SUDAN, LIBYA, SOMALIA, ETC

ARE ALL “RACIST” COUNTRIES....

U SURE U WANNA STAND BY THAT?

:mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PROPAGANDA IS THE NUMBER ONE TOOL USED AGAINST ISRAEL
it's also the number one tool used by israel. that disgusting state could get wiped off the planet tomorrow and it wouldnt mean shyt to anyone in america, but you wouldn't think that if you listened to their rhetoric

as far as this story, i actually agree with you though :ehh: israel has every right to declare itself a jewish state. none of these candy ass liberals ever criticize muslim countries for declaring themselves muslim states

i have no interest in supporting israel or what they do, but i couldnt care less what laws they pass in their own borders

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
it's also the number one tool used by israel. that disgusting state could get wiped off the planet tomorrow and it wouldnt mean shyt to anyone in america, but you wouldn't think that if you listened to their rhetoric

as far as this story, i actually agree with you though :ehh: israel has every right to declare itself a jewish state. none of these candy ass liberals ever criticize muslim countries for declaring themselves muslim states

i have no interest in supporting israel or what they do, but i couldnt care less what laws they pass in their own borders

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE FROM A COUNTRY KNOWN AS OUR BIITCH?

:umad:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Damn rip her career
She doesn’t care because she’s straight and will continue to be straight.

Black folks that get to that tax bracket don’t have the luxury. At least not this generation. Blue Ivy Carter will be able to talk that shyt because she’s bred from money and don’t have to c00n to get it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
the cac mamba said:

That all pales into insignificance when you consider the vitriol America gets from it's OWN CITIZENS.

Why would Americans care about Israel when they don't even care about their own country?
:snooze:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That all pales into insignificance when you consider the vitriol America gets from it's OWN CITIZENS.

Why would Americans care about Israel when they don't even care about their own country?
:snooze:
thats a good question :ehh:

but for some reason, these politicans have convinced stupid rednecks who live in the middle of america that protecting israel is about keeping their best interest at heart. fukk if i know why :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
the cac mamba said:
so david duke and the KKK are right about jews? :mjlol: good to know

there was also a german guy who warned us about that :patrice:

As I recall, those people, like a LOT of people with YOUR particular shade of skin, held similar opinions about people with MY shade of skin.

So, were THEY right?

:sas2: