It's time for successful nikkas to be classist. Stop trying to preach to complacent nikkas.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
I gave up on nikkas 3 years ago:mjpls:

I use to help out counseling young black kids to stay away from joining bloods or crips around Inglewood and Compton..

However the influence of nipsey, the game and snoop and getting bytches and quick cash in rap overshadow the shyt i was talking about education getting a job trying and flipping the job into a business..

I just gave up and only help the ones who actually will walk up and ask for guidance.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You really quoting a hero of the alt right to make a point about black people?
Black people aren't mentioned in the video. It's about people in general. I don't know enough about his politics (other than the fact that he's religious, which I disagree with and I've heard him say some dumb sh1t about white privilege)

But most of what he says many of you should agree with, From most of the stuff I've seen on him he's kind of on that Boyce wave with some of his rhetoric (try harder/optimism etc that sorta thing)

and then there's his sitdown on Rubin's show where he's going head to head with Ben Schapiro (with whom I can verify is an actual alt right conservative trump supporting cac) and challenging him on many issues.

but enough of dissecting the man, the issues and points are what should be focused on, If they're wrong simply articulate that and provide evidence to the contrary, and if you agree then agree.

Women discuss people, men discuss ideas.

I prefer not to simply write somebody off because another group may or may not like them.

I'm sure they like eating pizza too.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
I feel like this ends up happening to most people.... like they start out young and optimistic and eager to help the community but eventually give up and just focus their efforts on helping friends and family

Yup..

I tried my best to help these kids and guide them the right way

But when u surrounded by negative men as a young man especially since a lot of these kids moms kept having drug dealers around and u hear rappers on tv and radio bragging about material shyt they don't want to hear u talk about education and starting a construction business or any type of business many will call trash jobs even though those jobs pay well.

I tried but now it's time to just worried about my damn self..

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I feel like this ends up happening to most people.... like they start out young and optimistic and eager to help the community but eventually give up and just focus their efforts on helping friends and family

Yup,all it takes is a few dollars for black people to start c00ning it up and throw their people to the bushes:francis:

You should focus on helping your friends and family in the first place anyway,if everybody did that we would be in better position. Instead nikkas go outside and try to talk to people they have absolutely no influence with,and expect to be treated like god and a new black leader because they have an impressive 401K:mjlol:. These people just want to be idolized as a success more than they want to help. They go to strangers talking like Scarface in his mamas kitchen,and get mad as hell nikkas who they feel should be impressed,aren't as impressed as they should be. You can't make an announcement you "give up" on black people when you really weren't doing anything,or putting in any real work. Unfortunately you just fell on deaf ears and have decided to shut up,your impact won't be missed.

To people haven't given up keep going,and maybe go for people who have more potential. If your not around any people with potential your circle was already questionable,and you probably had no business in it in the first place.

I'm sick of the helpful advice always coming in the form of capitalism with you guys. It never involves building a strong family,working regular paying job,not living well beyond your means. All things that can help you be great financially down the line. If you are not catering your advice to "dumb" or "lazy" people you are not a good teacher,and that shouldn't be the demographic you are aiming for. Stay to those who are ambitious to want to make a million,not having the ambition to want to do that doesn't make you not ambitious,or mean you can't be an asset to the community. You have to show people how they can be an asset to the community based on who they are and what they do,versus telling them the only way you think they can be an asset,based on who you are and what you do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people aren't mentioned in the video. It's about people in general. I don't know enough about his politics (other than the fact that he's religious, which I disagree with and I've heard him say some dumb sh1t about white privilege)

But most of what he says many of you should agree with, From most of the stuff I've seen on him he's kind of on that Boyce wave with some of his rhetoric (try harder/optimism etc that sorta thing)

and then there's his sitdown on Rubin's show where he's going head to head with Ben Schapiro (with whom I can verify is an actual alt right conservative trump supporting cac) and challenging him on many issues.

but enough of dissecting the man, the issues and points are what should be focused on, If they're wrong simply articulate that and provide evidence to the contrary, and if you agree then agree.

Women discuss people, men discuss ideas.

I prefer not to simply write somebody off because another group may or may not like them.

I'm sure they like eating pizza too.

He doesn’t believe in white privelege and thinks white iq tests should determine your station in life... Now explain to me, how this train of thought is applicable to the plight of blacks in a beneficial way?

:sas1:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yup,all it takes is a few dollars for black people to start c00ning it up and throw their people to the bushes:francis:

You should focus on helping your friends and family in the first place anyway,if everybody did that we would be in better position. Instead nikkas go outside and try to talk to people they have absolutely no influence with,and expect to be treated like god and a new black leader because they have an impressive 401K:mjlol:. These people just want to be idolized as a success more than they want to help. They go to strangers talking like Scarface in his mamas kitchen,and get mad as hell nikkas who they feel should be impressed,aren't as impressed as they should be. You can't make an announcement you "give up" on black people when you really weren't doing anything,or putting in any real work. Unfortunately you just fell on deaf ears and have decided to shut up,your impact won't be missed.

To people haven't given up keep going,and maybe go for people who have more potential. If your not around any people with potential your circle was already questionable,and you probably had no business in it in the first place.

I'm sick of the helpful advice always coming in the form of capitalism with you guys. It never involves building a strong family,working regular paying job,not living well beyond your means. All things that can help you be great financially down the line. If you are not catering your advice to "dumb" or "lazy" people you are not a good teacher,and that shouldn't be the demographic you are aiming for. Stay to those who are ambitious to want to make a million,not having the ambition to want to do that doesn't make you not ambitious,or mean you can't be an asset to the community. You have to show people how they can be an asset to the community based on who they are and what they do,versus telling them the only way you think they can be an asset,based on who you are and what you do.
I really wish some of cats online would stop using c00n or it's variations everytime you get a chance. It don't apply most times tbh. The only thing I disagree with in your whole post.

I do agree though you should help friends and family first. I also agree cats come on here like OP thinking they should be taking seriously when I know family that makes more than what they showing off in a month. Cats show no real verifiable proof but get mad when you call them the clowns they rightfully are sharing basic Instagram quotes like it's new. Lastly I also agree with the switch the message up depending on who you're trying to get to listen. I also wish dudes would stop with the bullshyt stereotypes. Ole cats only spend their money on weed, clothes, and bytches type dudes on here. That shyt is annoying when most cats like this know good and fukking well they were a few years removed from being talked about just like this cause they just started getting money and it shows.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
He doesn’t believe in white privelege and thinks white iq tests should determine your station in life... Now explain to me, how this train of thought is applicable to the plight of blacks in a beneficial way?

:sas1:

The context of the clip in relation to the thread is to address the myth that the thread starter is promoting (which causes him look down upon and criticize those who actually have very little control over their stations in society, if any at all)

When you remove that myth and you become less judgmental and less bourgeoisie. Creating compassion and understanding which in turn can lead to actual solutions down the road. (As opposed to becoming a snot nose and creating "most people ain't sh1t, we're so magnificent" type threads)

Which all seemed pretty obvious and I honestly didn't think needed much explanation.

I also don't recall him saying he believes "white IQ" test should determine ones station in life. He's simply demonstrating that they DO

Last edited: