It's Time For The Media and Us Laker Fans to Admit..

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The Lakers didn't fall apart without LeBron. We fell apart without Lonzo.

The media keeps stating the Lakers were 6-12 without LeBron. We started out 1-5 without LeBron and then won 4 of our next 6. And we were well on our way to beating Houston the game Lonzo got hurt.

LAKERS ARE NOW 5-11 WITHOUT LONZO.

We miss his defense but we also miss him pushing the pace, playing off the ball in the halfcourt and his overall ability to fill in the gaps and be unselfish.

The problem wasn't LBJ missing games, the problem is Lonzo missing games. Just like last season.

:manny:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The Lakers didn't fall apart without LeBron. We fell apart without Lonzo.

The media keeps stating the Lakers were 6-12 without LeBron. We started out 1-5 without LeBron and then won 4 of our next 6. And we were well on our way to beating Houston the game Lonzo got hurt.

LAKERS ARE NOW 5-11 WITHOUT LONZO.

We miss his defense but we also miss him pushing the pace, playing off the ball in the halfcourt and his overall ability to fill in the gaps and be unselfish.

The problem wasn't LBJ missing games, thr problem is Lonzo missing games. Just like last season.

:manny:

I see you piggybacking off my Zo movement
full

repped
full

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
lol

sports media way to vague to run with that narrative

True Laker fans know the truth

The whole world sh*ts on Lonzo bc of his shooting but he's a winner. He impacts the games in so many ways.

On that play the other night when LeBron left the memphis guy open for 3, Lonzo would have defended the p&r and still would have rotated to defend the 3 to make up for LBJ's one man zone. Underrated IQ.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
What happened Josh Hart? I'm sure we can go back to last season about the hype he was given from Lwo what happened?

With that being said, they play so much free when Lonzo plays loose and confident.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
What happened Josh Hart? I'm sure we can go back to last season about the hype he was given from Lwo what happened?

With that being said, they play so much free when Lonzo plays loose and confident.

Josh Hart is marginalized based on the roster itself

He was 13-7-3 as a starter last season

Coaching staff doesn't believe in him when he's proven he can be a 3&D at this level. Luke's rotations have to mess w/ his confidence. Doesn't help that he's hurt right now either.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Josh Hart is marginalized based on the roster itself

He was 13-7-3 as a starter last season

Coaching staff doesn't believe in him when he's proven he can be a 3&D at this level. Luke's rotations have to mess w/ his confidence. Doesn't help that he's hurt right now either.

I remember seeing and hearing he was hurt coming into the season or some shyt.

Why wouldn't the coaching staff believe in him?

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I think its time to admit the media is a cancer and these athletes need to walk on stage and say fukk the media.

I don't even like the Lakers or Celtics but the media is clearly a problem for these types of teams.

Molly on first take: "Kyrie missed his last two shots in his win against the knicks and he blinked 5 times. Stephen A, what does this mean?"
Stephen A: "look. my people know people... Kyrie wants out."

This be like game 2 of the regular season

sports shows talk about lebron/lakers 247 and whos getting traded so AD can go there.

TV/Social Media/The fans.

How do we expect any of these guys to have any chemistry?