It's Time For The Media and Us Laker Fans to Admit..

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I think its time to admit the media is a cancer and these athletes need to walk on stage and say fukk the media.

I don't even like the Lakers or Celtics but the media is clearly a problem for these types of teams.

Molly on first take: "Kyrie missed his last two shots in his win against the knicks and he blinked 5 times. Stephen A, what does this mean?"
Stephen A: "look. my people know people... Kyrie wants out."

This be like game 2 of the regular season

sports shows talk about lebron/lakers 247 and whos getting traded so AD can go there.

TV/Social Media/The fans.

How do we expect any of these guys to have any chemistry?
Honestly, I dont be knowing how some of you can do it with these hot take shows.
like, i might DVR an episode if a rapper or actor i fukks with is on or if the Coli drops some YouTube links to fukkery.
but that shyts so played out now.
you got Stephen A threatening athletes and shyt.
:deadmanny:

Max Kellerman with some shyt on his lip.
:deadmanny:

cant even look at Molly anymore without wincing in pain.
:mjcry:

Imagine how Jalen must feel.
knowing that he cant properly pipe this chick without possibly puttin her in a coma.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Honestly, I dont be knowing how some of you can do it with these hot take shows.

cant even look at Molly anymore without wincing in pain.

Imagine how Jalen must feel.
knowing that he cant properly pipe this chick without possibly puttin her in a coma.

Uh have I missed something? What's this about? :dwillhuh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I just feel bad for y'all in terms of developmental prospects. You literally haven't been allowed to do so for a decade or so now, and won't be any time soon. Whether y'all get stars or not doesn't matter because there won't be any long term young pieces around em :francis: That's really the only way to stay on top now :yeshrug:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Zo really making players better out here :wow:

Bron need to go home and be a family man for the summer if Zo make it back, just let him feed BI and Kuz

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The key for next season is to get Lonzo, BI & Kuz to all play well at the same time.

Lonzo turned a corner right before he got hurt. Now BI has turned a corner.

LBJ is the one who has to adjust. He should be playing off the ball more like he said he would.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Major facts. I been saying that brittle , timid litebrite being out is the main reason why this playoff push isn’t gonna happen. Obviously, defensively, but offensively he was hitting his stride before he went. His impact When he actually asserts himself , and how he makes Kuzma and to a leser degree Hart look better than they aren’t can’t be quantified with just stats.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Time to admit the Lakers are and have been TRASH for almost a decade and LeBron is a DUMBFUKK for going there.

players who grew up there like PG, Westbrook, and DeRozan don’t even want to go there yet Hollywood Bron thought he could do something with that :martin:

Fukk Bron AND the Lakers

They deserve each other.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I just feel bad for y'all in terms of developmental prospects. You literally haven't been allowed to do so for a decade or so now, and won't be any time soon. Whether y'all get stars or not doesn't matter because there won't be any long term young pieces around em :francis: That's really the only way to stay on top now :yeshrug:

It’s overwhelming levels of irony. Two of our top franchise players were drafted and developed as Lakers. Yet now we’re thirsty to get a finished product instead of developing our own talent. It’s no telling what this team would look like right now if we had kept all the youth.