It's Time For The Media and Us Laker Fans to Admit..

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its time to admit the media is a cancer and these athletes need to walk on stage and say fukk the media.

I don't even like the Lakers or Celtics but the media is clearly a problem for these types of teams.

Molly on first take: "Kyrie missed his last two shots in his win against the knicks and he blinked 5 times. Stephen A, what does this mean?"
Stephen A: "look. my people know people... Kyrie wants out."

This be like game 2 of the regular season

sports shows talk about lebron/lakers 247 and whos getting traded so AD can go there.

TV/Social Media/The fans.

How do we expect any of these guys to have any chemistry?
Are you serious.?
Everyone that complains about the media is so corny to me .
The players are hoodwinking you if you don't think they are courting the drama
It's reality tv breh.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
lol

Lonzo is the defensive anchor of the team, Bron is the offensive anchor.

LAL Frontcourt is already vulnerable defensively with lazy centers and no true PF.

team as currently constructed leans heavily on 'Zo + Ingram guarding wings & the best players on the opposing team; night-in, night-out

unless the zebras bail nikkas out, LAL isn't going on that magical play-off run w/o Lonzo.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Are you serious.?
Everyone that complains about the media is so corny to me .
The players are hoodwinking you if you don't think they are courting the drama
It's reality tv breh.
Athletes can court drama and the media can still be an annoying problem.

Regular people can't even be the butt of jokes in a group of 4 people. Imagine being a basketball player turning on your television set to see media outlets claiming you should be traded or that your teammate is leaving next year 24/7, imagine trying to surf the internet and all you see is memes clowning you and people throwing dirt on your name, and then imagine u shooting a free throw and people chanting "you're getting traded," or "you're not worth it." And then your best player feeding the media headlines with their actions and words.

These dudes are basketball players who have been pampered since birth and not mental strength coaches who studied psychology to keep their emotions under control.

I think the media with their agendas can 100 percent be blamed

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
No Losses Crew Checkin in

8MtUbiN.png