I've seen the light brehs... Lebron James really ain't that great

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I used to cape hard for Lebron. Always defending him against the teams he's lost too by bringing up talent.

But recently, I don't know man. There's a reason why most young players AND old players don't rep this guy. They prefer kobe and mj.

Lebron still has significant skill gaps in his game that cost him a lot. His inability to create jumpshots for himself cost him in 07 and his lack of defense has been a joke recently too.

What kind of GOAT has such clear flaws? He has no handles. NO crossover ability. Sucks at freee throws. No defense. No pull up jumper.

He plays in a 5 out offense that maximizes his assists. Rebounds dont even matter anymore. Everyone gets rebounds since everyone jacks up threes that bounce out to the perimeter.

These articles and videos go in depth with it.

Kevin Durant says Kobe and Jordan are among the best to ever do it

It’s time to admit that LeBron James Just Isn’t That Good :wow:

@Sccit get yo ass in here this one is for you :wow:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
im not the type to bring up LeBron, but you make great points..

Anthony Davis joining LeBron, would only add to the reputation he is.... Cant win without teaming up with superstars.

nobody has played with more HOF's, nobody has relied on other players to hit all the big shots (Wade, Kyrie, Ray Allen) etc.

He's an all time great, but he has alot of asteriks.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Se
im not the type to bring up LeBron, but you make great points..

Anthony Davis joining LeBron, would only add to the reputation he is.... Cant win without teaming up with superstars.

nobody has played with more HOF's, nobody has relied on other players to hit all the big shots (Wade, Kyrie, Ray Allen) etc.

He's an all time great, but he has alot of asteriks.
Seriously. What Kobe did bringing Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom to the finals in the west from 08-10 was very impressive underappreciated :wow:.

@Gil Scott-Heroin @Jordan>Bron