I've seen the light brehs... Lebron James really ain't that great

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
A guy universally respected by current and former players inst that great

A guy drafted in 03 and just had a major injury for the first time in his career while everyone else he was drafted with is retiring or being paid to not play isn’t that great

A guy who led CLEVELAND to the finals last season, and he was the only one to leave the team and now they have the worst record in the league isn’t that good

Please shut the fukk up
Whoa whoa whoa calm down

I didn't mean that he literally isn't that good, rather that he's not nowehere jesr goat status. He's top 10.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
All trolling aside, “he’s not that great” in the context of the nonstop media push that he’s singularly the greatest NBA player of all time...he’s without question an all time great in my eyes...but I’ll never get how he’s somehow separated himself from all the other greats in that top 15ish tier of players to where now he can only be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan...I just don’t see it...not from a skill level, not from an accomplishment level...and I’m talking as of right now (until this groin thing he’s seemed indestructible, so there’s still the chance AD is a laker next week and they run off a 3peat or some wild shyt)...I cant definitively put Bron ahead of (these are just a couple of examples) Duncan or Shaq...but yet the dominant narrative getting pushed today’s that the only thing stopping him from clearly being the GOAT and better than Jordan is nostalgia :dwillhuh:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This is what
All trolling aside, “he’s not that great” in the context of the nonstop media push that he’s singularly the greatest NBA player of all time...he’s without question an all time great in my eyes...but I’ll never get how he’s somehow separated himself from all the other greats in that top 15ish tier of players to where now he can only be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan...I just don’t see it...not from a skill level, not from an accomplishment level...and I’m talking as of right now (until this groin thing he’s seemed indestructible, so there’s still the chance AD is a laker next week and they run off a 3peat or some wild shyt)...I cant definitively put Bron ahead of (these are just a couple of examples) Duncan or Shaq...but yet the dominant narrative getting pushed today’s that the only thing stopping him from clearly being the GOAT and better than Jordan is nostalgia :dwillhuh:
This is what I meant. The article I posted in the OP talks about that quite well.

LeBron is obviously great, it's just that for guy who is supposedly the goat, he has so much technical flaws in his game.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Goat Neil

:hubie:

neil-johnston.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greatness is intangible. Is lebron 1 of the greatest? No. Is he even up there with the best basketball players ever? No. But he's definitely one of if not the best professional athlete we've ever seen.