I've seen the light brehs... Lebron James really ain't that great

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yep Lebron straight trash. I dont give a fukk if he retired Top 5 in points and Top 10 in assists.

Lebron is Corey Maggette with a beard

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
athleticism and biased flaws are all opinion

shannon brown was arguably the most athletic ... same can be said for mad nikkas

ron artest tore his whole knee and came back the same week instead of waiting 6 months and won a finals

I know what people are trying to say but using general terms doesnt work when introducing greatness ... you gotta have solid points.
luckily in 15 years yall will be on someone elses dikk ... I feel so bad for the greats the actually put work in and struggled through no pay
and were actually competitive in the trenches. Lowkey Blake Griffin has the most devestating dunks of all time but even kids dont respect that
Dr J, Kemp, and Nique were the people who paved the way for Blake and they dont get credit anymore either. Wouldnt even have Dunks like
that if it wasnt for them.

This happens in every sport, and it kills art and the game. That skateboard dude Rodney Mullin invented 500+ tricks including jumping ... but doesnt even get the credit for
giving people a style to run with. That's some sad shyt man, Lebron is a great player way up near the top... but he's not the best dunker, defender, shooter, court vision etc.
It's really coming to an end for him and his fans are trying to carve out his faults... and its lowkey going to make him even more dissected and hated. Ya'll are fighting average
civilians about your hero... and in the same vain, digging his own grave with the mythology. No matter how amazing he was and durable, 15 years from now all people will remember is
how many finals he won and all his bullshyt he brings on himself.

and not to change the subject cause I'm not hating but the East is garbage. He had to play PG with Roy Hibbert, Derrick Rose and Carlos Boozer, Old failing Boston team (who was stacked) and then he teamed up with Wade ... I'm not a huge Wade fan, but I think if they didnt team up ... Wade would have ate his shyt a few times. And if Rose didnt get hurt....Bulls had 1-2 shots to make it to the Finals. You gotta look at the teams that beat him, Orlando had Jameer Nelson, Turkgalo, Rashard Lewis and Dwight Howard... with Mikael Pietrus covering Lebron.... That's a team he should have beat. If the East had any teams even on that B+ level ... things would have been alot different for Lebrons career. Then you have to factor in the media push and money jews are making off of storylines. Similar to Harden with the calls....The story builds the billions. Basketball is truman show shyt now, they have made it so with rules... anyone can get away with not being touched and skating to stardom. They could easily get Blake Griffin to the Thunder right now, call it a homecoming ... give him calls and make him a next level superstar... it would be that easy to manipulate the storyline. They are doing it with PG right now too, He's playing great but nowhere near how he was on Indiana... but somehow now he's MVP and godmode? He's basically playing how Joe Johnson used to for ATL. It's all narratives and you are making owners wealthy buying into it.

Alot of players are benefiting from the rules changing too... I love Derrick Rose but he wouldnt be killing it like this if the rules and defense was still the same. He would still be a 7th man and he would probably get hurt again trying to overcompensate.

It's a weird period for the NBA right now... and the fans are leading the charge with it.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He's good, he's just not mount rushmore great. OP told no lies.

There's a reason why LBJ was standing on the wing scared to death not looking to score when Kyrie hit that dagger on Steph.

And the way LBJ stans ignore his defense and simply mention his stats is bc they know he lacks. He doesn't even want to defend his contemporaries one on one. My respect for him is minimal and I'm a Lakers fan.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I even begin a Lebron vs Jordan GOAT debate the first question I ask LeBron fans is,

“Does LeBron have handles?”

If they answer yes, I don’t even bother debating.