J. Cole Reportedly Advised by ScHoolboy Q to Exit Kendrick Lamar Beef

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Also, Drake hasn't shyt on Future at ALL like he did everybody else.... why is that?
This to infinity. I’m assuming

1) they know too much about each other
2) drake ain’t trying to fukk up his connects and pull in atlanta
3) they prolly made up behind the scenes already

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Twas supposed to only be a friendly Fade.... nobody's family had to be involved... could've kept it witty braggadocios shyt and keep it moving

Also, Drake hasn't shyt on Future at ALL like he did everybody else.... why is that?
He said on Family Matters he thought he and Fewtch were straight, and that Metro put a battery in his back

Daps
Cole backing out cause Q told him something and he got scared ain't the flex they think it is :pachaha:

They're just proving the point that everybody was making to begin with.

With that said, I like Cole and I still play 7 Min Drill cause I think it was one of the best songs in this beef. And I'm looking forward to his next project. But I can see why other folks would feel different :manny:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cole didn’t want to get caught up in the fukkery and now riding around on his bike around nyc with peace on his mind :mjlol:

j-cole-enjoying-the-day-casually-riding-his-bike-on-a-v0-m30446cbkeyc1.jpg
Yeah I bet this fukkin bum now has more shyt on his mind after being clowned for backing out of a healthy lil battle. Wishy washy dude, that's the man of the house?