J. Cole Reportedly Advised by ScHoolboy Q to Exit Kendrick Lamar Beef

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Honestly... Cole career downhill now lol. Its over :manny: Dont get me wrong, i think he is a better MC than Dot.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Twas supposed to only be a friendly Fade.... nobody's family had to be involved... could've kept it witty braggadocios shyt and keep it moving

Also, Drake hasn't shyt on Future at ALL like he did everybody else.... why is that?
Pluto shyt got em sick to his stomach they ain't really ever been thru it :troll:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Aside from Kendrick TDE is full lame ass dikkriding nikkas.
Not Ab Soul, he hopped on a track where Cole was dissing Kendrick :laff:

And he can do that because he's better than Kendrick, School Boy and Jay Rock combined.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Shiiidd....maybe I was too harsh with Cole. MFs getting shot

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think this is being mis-reported. I think Cole, Q, and various industry people had an inkling of what was about to happen. Too many people in Kendrick's camp have confirmed money was put out in LA for info. Same shyt he did to Pusha. And I'd imagine both Q and Cole agreed this shyt was gonna go wild, and if you were not the main target you needed to get the fukk out.
^^^basically

I think Kendrick probably sent Q to let Cole know that this wasn’t a game and he’s really trying to take Drake down.

Cole bowing out should’ve been the sign that this wasn’t some silly competition/battle. Drake probably felt great that Cole backed down, but he isn’t feeling so great now

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
After critiquing Cole for dropping out I can’t blame him.

Cole would have kept it hip hop and wasn’t trying to go past that. This shyt got crazy fast and it’s Drake fault for mentioning Kendrick’s girl. There’s a lot of hip hop angles that could have been taken but it went straight to personal nukes. I wonder if this was the only way this was going to end up :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drake probably felt great that Cole backed down, but he isn’t feeling so great now
Drake seemingly has 0 allies right now. I highly doubt he felt great when Cole apologized. If Cole is involved with this, Drake gets a boost in support by default from Cole's fanbase (which is rabid and loyal as fukk) in addition to his.