J Hood: I'm Gonna Put Hands On Dj Akademiks & Joe Budden,Tory Lanez Stole Bars From Me First

TL15

Veteran
Daps
He wearing big circle glasses, a low low (almost bald) fade and a beard...:patrice:

he stole Tory Lanez look :dead:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Havin come up with similar lines as other rappers without having heard the other rappers first I know it's possible to think of the same shyt.

We all followin the same basic logic for metaphors, wordplay, similes. I'm never surprised if rappers use a similar concept or even almost the same thing.

Could he have stole it sure, it ain't like it was that hot to steal in the first place though. Rappers always 100% sure someone stole they shyt when it's prolly 50/50 dude came up with it himself or repeated it subconsciously.

Not sayin he didn't steal but these under the radar rappers always so sure someone bit from them directly and its always some obscure random shyt or old shyt. J-Hood writes bars so I know he knows it's possible to come up with a similar line as someone else, I GUARANTEE you he has discovered a bar of his that was close to someone elses, ALL rappers have.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Sheek bodied like 10 years ago when he told the world dblock saved him from his uncle or pops that was molesting him

:russ:
repped.I almost forgot about that shyt....:mjlol:

Hood is only calling you out, not Jadakiss or Styles. Why is that?

[Laughs] I swear to God, I go outside and my *****s say the same thing, “Yo, Louch, this *****, he want it with you.” I didn’t even have the talk with him. Him and Styles had the talk about going their separate ways. I don’t know why he’s calling me out. Yo, Hood, when your stepfather was touching on your body, fam, I went and ran in your house and got ’em. Me and my goons ran in and got your step-pops for you. And a list of other things, but I just want to throw that one out there to sting him a little bit. That was me. Remember, Hood? That’s big homie. And I still don’t have no beef with you, until this day. But you getting out of hand. I may have to smack you on your head a little bit and [make him] stand in the corner or something. [Laughs] After I work out every day, at least four times a week, I go eat my lunch in front of [J-Hood’s] house. I sit there, beep the horn, make my calls, chill [and] wait to see who comes in. [Laughs] Yo, Hood, did you move or something? Why are you doing all this tough guy **** for? Business-wise, I get why he’s saying, “Damn, I want off and I just want to spread my wings and do my thing.” Hood, I been there and I definitely get you on that. You feel our business relationship is exhausted and you wanna try some other stuff. People are [just] not respecting that you’re trying to get with 50 and the way you’re going about talking **** about us.

Daps
:mjlol:

So the industry out to get him because nobody calling out that torey lanes stole his bars first, that’s because nobody cares :mjlol:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Sheek bodied like 10 years ago when he told the world dblock saved him from his uncle or pops that was molesting him

Sheek Louch : "I don’t know why he’s calling me out. Yo, Hood, when your stepfather was touching on your body, fam, I went and ran in your house and got ’em. Me and my goons ran in and got your step-pops for you. And a list of other things, but I just want to throw that one out there to sting him a little bit. That was me. Remember, Hood? That’s big homie. And I still don’t have no beef with you, until this day. But you getting out of hand. I may have to smack you on your head a little bit and you stand in the corner or something."

:deadmanny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Who's gonna step up next and claim they bars got stolen? Bathgate? :mjlol:

Last time I heard from J-Hood he was pointing at dolls telling child services where his stepfather was touching on his body.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yo, this dude always has a million gripes with other people, and has reasons why other people kept him from making it.

C'mon man,

I'm so glad this dude doesn't rep NC even though he's from here

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Real shyt,my brother told me Tory stole some J Hood bars the same day the Tory freestyle dropped and I laughed at him

Turns out this no talent having ass nikka really out here spitting recycled J Hood bars :dead:

Tory better fukk his ghostwriter up

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
Who's gonna step up next and claim they bars got stolen? Bathgate? :mjlol:

giphy.gif

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
he’s doing this just so he can prosper

:Franchisehide:

Not even for the culture

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Why don’t you put hands on Tory Lanez, he’s the one biting not Joe or Ak :gucci: