J Hood: I'm Gonna Put Hands On Dj Akademiks & Joe Budden,Tory Lanez Stole Bars From Me First

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:russ:
repped.I almost forgot about that shyt....:mjlol:

Hood is only calling you out, not Jadakiss or Styles. Why is that?

[Laughs] I swear to God, I go outside and my *****s say the same thing, “Yo, Louch, this *****, he want it with you.” I didn’t even have the talk with him. Him and Styles had the talk about going their separate ways. I don’t know why he’s calling me out. Yo, Hood, when your stepfather was touching on your body, fam, I went and ran in your house and got ’em. Me and my goons ran in and got your step-pops for you. And a list of other things, but I just want to throw that one out there to sting him a little bit. That was me. Remember, Hood? That’s big homie. And I still don’t have no beef with you, until this day. But you getting out of hand. I may have to smack you on your head a little bit and [make him] stand in the corner or something. [Laughs] After I work out every day, at least four times a week, I go eat my lunch in front of [J-Hood’s] house. I sit there, beep the horn, make my calls, chill [and] wait to see who comes in. [Laughs] Yo, Hood, did you move or something? Why are you doing all this tough guy **** for? Business-wise, I get why he’s saying, “Damn, I want off and I just want to spread my wings and do my thing.” Hood, I been there and I definitely get you on that. You feel our business relationship is exhausted and you wanna try some other stuff. People are [just] not respecting that you’re trying to get with 50 and the way you’re going about talking **** about us.

:mjlol:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Son both of them use to be heavy on the mixtape scene. You couldn’t tell me jae hood career would amount to nothing in back in 01 when he dropped that clue freestyle

Also to add I have been waiting for a Joe Budden Jae Hood beef since 2003 back when nikkas would drop those vs mixtapes

Last edited:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Who gives a shyt what j hood thinks? Seriously it’s not 2003

I'll be honest. I don't, but if he starts walking around NY whooping ass then I'm gonna start paying attention. I wholeheartedly support him being about the fukkery

Treason

All Star
Daps
:russ:
repped.I almost forgot about that shyt....:mjlol:

Hood is only calling you out, not Jadakiss or Styles. Why is that?

[Laughs] I swear to God, I go outside and my *****s say the same thing, “Yo, Louch, this *****, he want it with you.” I didn’t even have the talk with him. Him and Styles had the talk about going their separate ways. I don’t know why he’s calling me out. Yo, Hood, when your stepfather was touching on your body, fam, I went and ran in your house and got ’em. Me and my goons ran in and got your step-pops for you. And a list of other things, but I just want to throw that one out there to sting him a little bit. That was me. Remember, Hood? That’s big homie. And I still don’t have no beef with you, until this day. But you getting out of hand. I may have to smack you on your head a little bit and [make him] stand in the corner or something. [Laughs] After I work out every day, at least four times a week, I go eat my lunch in front of [J-Hood’s] house. I sit there, beep the horn, make my calls, chill [and] wait to see who comes in. [Laughs] Yo, Hood, did you move or something? Why are you doing all this tough guy **** for? Business-wise, I get why he’s saying, “Damn, I want off and I just want to spread my wings and do my thing.” Hood, I been there and I definitely get you on that. You feel our business relationship is exhausted and you wanna try some other stuff. People are [just] not respecting that you’re trying to get with 50 and the way you’re going about talking **** about us.
:pachaha::pachaha: this shyt got me crying.specially the part he's sitting outside his crib after working out