J Hood: I'm Gonna Put Hands On Dj Akademiks & Joe Budden,Tory Lanez Stole Bars From Me First

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheek bodied like 10 years ago when he told the world dblock saved him from his uncle or pops that was molesting him

Yeah I wasn't trying to hear anything Jae Hood was talking about after this

Hood is only calling you out, not Jadakiss or Styles. What is that?
[Laughs] I swear to God, I go outside and my n!ggas say the same thing, “Yo, Louch, this nikka, he want it with you.” I didn’t even have the talk with him. Him and Styles had the talk about going their separate ways. I don’t know why he’s calling me out. Yo, Hood, when your stepfather was touching on your body, fam, I went and ran in your house and got ’em. Me and my goons ran in and got your step-pops for you. And a list of other things, but I just want to throw that one out there to sting him a little bit. That was me. Remember, Hood? That’s big homie. And I still don’t have no beef with you, until this day. But you getting out of hand. I may have to smack you on your head a little bit and [make him] stand in the corner or something. [Laughs] After I work out every day, at least four times a week, I go eat my lunch in front of [J-Hood’s] house. I sit there, beep the horn, make my calls, chill [and] wait to see who comes in. [Laughs] Yo, Hood, did you move or something? Why are you doing all this tough guy shyt for? Business-wise, I get why he’s saying, “Damn, I want off and I just want to spread my wings and do my thing.” Hood, I been there and I definitely get you on that. You feel our business relationship is exhausted and you wanna try some other stuff. People are [just] not respecting that you’re trying to get with 50 and the way you’re going about talking shyt about us.

And the year before that Jae Hood's mother started a fire that burned their whole apartment complex down trying to make a "spiritual bath". Low key Jae Hood's mother played a role in ruining his career.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ:
repped.I almost forgot about that shyt....:mjlol:

Hood is only calling you out, not Jadakiss or Styles. Why is that?

[Laughs] I swear to God, I go outside and my *****s say the same thing, “Yo, Louch, this *****, he want it with you.” I didn’t even have the talk with him. Him and Styles had the talk about going their separate ways. I don’t know why he’s calling me out. Yo, Hood, when your stepfather was touching on your body, fam, I went and ran in your house and got ’em. Me and my goons ran in and got your step-pops for you. And a list of other things, but I just want to throw that one out there to sting him a little bit. That was me. Remember, Hood? That’s big homie. And I still don’t have no beef with you, until this day. But you getting out of hand. I may have to smack you on your head a little bit and [make him] stand in the corner or something. [Laughs] After I work out every day, at least four times a week, I go eat my lunch in front of [J-Hood’s] house. I sit there, beep the horn, make my calls, chill [and] wait to see who comes in. [Laughs] Yo, Hood, did you move or something? Why are you doing all this tough guy **** for? Business-wise, I get why he’s saying, “Damn, I want off and I just want to spread my wings and do my thing.” Hood, I been there and I definitely get you on that. You feel our business relationship is exhausted and you wanna try some other stuff. People are [just] not respecting that you’re trying to get with 50 and the way you’re going about talking **** about us.
:picard: beyond vulgar

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:russ:
repped.I almost forgot about that shyt....:mjlol:

Hood is only calling you out, not Jadakiss or Styles. Why is that?

[Laughs] I swear to God, I go outside and my *****s say the same thing, “Yo, Louch, this *****, he want it with you.” I didn’t even have the talk with him. Him and Styles had the talk about going their separate ways. I don’t know why he’s calling me out. Yo, Hood, when your stepfather was touching on your body, fam, I went and ran in your house and got ’em. Me and my goons ran in and got your step-pops for you. And a list of other things, but I just want to throw that one out there to sting him a little bit. That was me. Remember, Hood? That’s big homie. And I still don’t have no beef with you, until this day. But you getting out of hand. I may have to smack you on your head a little bit and [make him] stand in the corner or something. [Laughs] After I work out every day, at least four times a week, I go eat my lunch in front of [J-Hood’s] house. I sit there, beep the horn, make my calls, chill [and] wait to see who comes in. [Laughs] Yo, Hood, did you move or something? Why are you doing all this tough guy **** for? Business-wise, I get why he’s saying, “Damn, I want off and I just want to spread my wings and do my thing.” Hood, I been there and I definitely get you on that. You feel our business relationship is exhausted and you wanna try some other stuff. People are [just] not respecting that you’re trying to get with 50 and the way you’re going about talking **** about us.

Foul as fukk :hhh::scust::francis:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They say when you got money you got power/
So I'm a build a crack house right next to the trump towers.

Jhood could spit.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
They say when you got money you got power/
So I'm a build a crack house right next to the trump towers.

Jhood could spit.
I never liked his flow though

Other than that first clue freestyle that introduced him to the game (I think) he was always off beat to me