Japanese People Fiendin for Nappy Ayuss Hurr

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
:ohhh: was that what I said? Pretend that there isn't black women ashamed and wearing other races of people's hair on their head. :camby: get off my post b.

yep. It is what you said. I guess the natural hair movement started by black women (and continuing to grow) is not black women embracing black beauty.

KenyaDoll

Daps
U
So I guess there's no BW out there wearing hair thats who hate their natural hair :comeon: I mean those are the first words hat come out the BW mouth :mjpls:

Now kindly get the fukk off my post you sandwich making bytch :camby:

Yes there are those women. However, there are millions of natural black women inspiring other black women to embrace black beauty. We dont need Asians to inspire black beauty. Also theres nothing wrong with making sandwiches you feces eating c00n.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
U

Yes there are those women. However, there are millions of natural black women inspiring other black women to embrace black beauty. We dont need Asians to inspire black beauty. Also theres nothing wrong with making sandwiches you feces eating c00n.
Never said there wasn't black women inspiring other black women :umad: I'm talking bout the self hating black women that'd need to see how other people embrace their black beauty so they can embrace it themselves. Yea, there's nothing wrong making sandwiches for the white man :camby: you nikka bedwench

KenyaDoll

Daps
It's sad that theses Asian people embrace and love the "natural black hair" look, but many of our own women want hair that looks like Asian hair :snoop:

Yep and when many of our men wish that black women had hair like Asians, when you can find many of blog postings about boyfriends being unsupportive of natural hair, and plenty of youtube video where plenty of black men have said they prefer weavevand perms on the women they date. Im guessing from your response, you feel that black women and men can learn alot from these Asians?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yep and when many of our men wish that black women had hair like Asians, when you can find many of blog postings about boyfriends being unsupportive of natural hair, and plenty of youtube video where plenty of black men have said they prefer weavevand perms on the women they date. Im guessing from your response, you feel that black women and men can learn alot from these Asians?

I for one, like black women to embrace their natural hair... i could care less if it's short or nappy. Alot of women running to these hair care stores buying indian weaves, we not making them, they are doing it for themselves...

:beli:

KenyaDoll

Daps
I for one, like black women to embrace their natural hair... i could care less if it's short or nappy. Alot of women running to these hair care stores buying indian weaves, we not making them, they are doing it for themselves...

:beli:

Do you mind qquoting the part where I said black men are making black women do anything?

I agreed with that guys post and asked him a question about whether black men could learn from Asian men, like the man posted, in accepting "nappy" headed women.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you mind qquoting the part where I said black men are making black women do anything?

I agreed with that guys post and asked him a question about whether black men could learn from Asian men, like the man posted, in accepting "nappy" headed women.

Yep and when many of our men wish that black women had hair like Asians, when you can find many of blog postings about boyfriends being unsupportive of natural hair, and plenty of youtube video where plenty of black men have said they prefer weavevand perms on the women they date.

Im just responding to what you wrote...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I don't really get what you're talkin about. But my main point , what I've been consistently sayin for years is that black hair is beautiful. And I wished more black women would embrace it

KenyaDoll

Daps
Yep and when many of our men wish that black women had hair like Asians, when you can find many of blog postings about boyfriends being unsupportive of natural hair, and plenty of youtube video where plenty of black men have said they prefer weavevand perms on the women they date.

Im just responding to what you wrote...

Ummm sir you are responding to what you wanted to comprehend. The post I quoted was clearly talking about how sad it us that Asians love/embrace natural hair more than many black women. I agreed and added to that post by highlighting how Asians love natural hair more than many black men.

I didnt say that men made that women do anything so until you can find me saying that, stop trying to tell me what I meant. Thank you!

KenyaDoll

Daps
I don't really get what you're talkin about. But my main point , what I've been consistently sayin for years is that black hair is beautiful. And I wished more black women would embrace it

I was just agreeing with you and adding on by pointing out how sad it is thwt Asians love/embrace natural hair more than many black men too (specifically as it relates to natural hair on women).