Japanese People Fiendin for Nappy Ayuss Hurr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ummm sir you are responding to what you wanted to comprehend. The post I quoted was clearly talking about how sad it us that Asians love/embrace natural hair more than many black women. I agreed and added to that post by highlighting how Asians love natural hair more than many black men.

I didnt say that men made that women do anything so until you can find me saying that, stop trying to tell me what I meant. Thank you!

:jawalrus:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Never said there wasn't black women inspiring other black women :umad: I'm talking bout the self hating black women that'd need to see how other people embrace their black beauty so they can embrace it themselves. Yea, there's nothing wrong making sandwiches for the white man :camby: you nikka bedwench

Your post was stupid and c00nish. A handful of Asians arent inspiring shyt you c00n.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Your post was stupid and c00nish. A handful of Asians arent inspiring shyt you c00n.
I got dapped tho :wow: :russ: :umad:

I can't be a c00n if I don't hang with cacs or ever been with one but you..I'm sure you have and do :shaq: you dumb bytch :camby:

I didn't say Asians do but why not have em inspire BW since BW don't inspire/embrace each other. And don't even count them fake natural haired bytches that date/sleep with CACs since majority do like yourself:pachaha:

Last edited:

KenyaDoll

Daps
I got dapped tho :wow: :russ: :umad:

I can't be a c00n if I don't hang with cacs or ever been with one but you..I'm sure you have and do :shaq: you dumb bytch :camby:

I didn't say Asian do but why not have em inspire BW since BW don't inspire/embrace each other. And don't even count them fake natural haired bytches that date/sleep with CACs :pachaha:

Omg... someone dapped you!!!!!!!!! You are such a damn lame. I got dapped too and it doesnt mean shyt for you or me.

You are a c00n bc of your mentality, you idiot. Black women are inspiring other blavk women and c00ns like you cant do anything but spread lies, misinformation, and try to diminish our accomplishments. You are clearly an agent.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Omg... someone dapped you!!!!!!!!! You are such a damn lame. I got dapped too and it doesnt mean shyt for you or me.

You are a c00n bc of your mentality, you idiot. Black women are inspiring other blavk women and c00ns like you cant do anything but spread lies, misinformation, and try to diminish our accomplishments. You are clearly an agent.
You dumb bytch :wow: I got dapped because somebody seen where I was coming from and pull out threads or quotes of mine I've made c00ning or shut the fukk up. You illogical bytch, I can't be a c00n if I don't hang or associate with cacs never in my life I slept with a cac :wow: but I'm sure you have, and you are from the motherland :wow:

Dumb black bytches be thinking they're a queen and shyt :camby:

Oh I'm a agent how?

KenyaDoll

Daps
You dumb bytch :wow: I got dapped because somebody seen where I was coming from and pull out threads or quotes of mine I've made c00ning or shut the fukk up. You illogical bytch, I can't be a c00n if I don't hang or associate with cacs never in my life I slept with a cac :wow: but I'm sure you have, and you are from the motherland :wow:

Dumb black bytches be thinking they're a queen and shyt :camby:

Oh I'm a agent how?

You are a c00n and an agent based on all of the dumb uninformed things you've said in this thread. You clearly have a disdain for black women (black bytches as you call them).

Futhermore, you are silly as hell. You clearly don't know anything about me and where Im from, idiot. lol

Tell me more about myself that i didnt know. Please, I'd love to read it...

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
You are a c00n and an agent based on all of the dumb uninformed things you've said in this thread. You clearly have a disdain for black women (black bytches as you call them).

Futhermore, you are silly as hell. You clearly don't know anything about me and where Im from, idiot. lol

Tell me more about myself that i didnt know. Please, I'd love to read it...
:russ: what is coli talk agent shyt? Yeah I said you black bytches :stopitslime: I love my black women :blessed: my wife is a black women, my child is black :blessed: :umad: now hop off. I care not to tell you about yourself :wow: that is up to you to find out who you are

KenyaDoll

Daps
:russ: what is coli talk agent shyt? Yeah I said you black bytches :stopitslime: I love my black women :blessed: my wife is a black women, my child is black :blessed: :umad: now hop off. I care not to tell you about yourself :wow: that is up to you to find out who you are

I feel sorry for the black bytch you married and the black bytch you're raising (boy or girl).

You've spent half of your posts making assumptions. I wanted you to continue to make yourself look stupid.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Goddess_Godiva said:
:ohhh: How are they doing this? Their hair is bone straight...

A technique called 'back-combing'. They basically comb/brush the hair in the opposite direction of it's growth which causes it to tangle and curl.

It's pretty simple to do from what the girl who does my dreads tells me.​

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I feel sorry for the black bytch you married and the black bytch you're raising (boy or girl).

You've spent half of your posts making assumptions. I wanted you to continue to make yourself look stupid.
:russ: You mad. My wife and kid have nothing to do with this :wow: :ufdup:

Oh we living good tho my child isn't gonna grow to be a hair hat hooligan queen cause her mom isn't we both teach our child self love :wow:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
How much does this cost and how often do I need to get this done? I'm black but my hair doesn't nap up properly. I have to twist my joint to make it go up.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:upsetfavre:
I don't have normal black hair. I don't wake up with an afro.
This nikka said normal black hair
yuck_imdone_medium.gif