Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar have 2 of the worst singles ever by good artists...

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'm a Kendrick fan, but Humble is probably the only song on DAMN that's pure garbage and an instant skip. Kendrick is one of the coldest post-09 rappers when he's just straight up rapping, but he's the WORST when he's doing that voice distortion elmur fudd sounding shyt:hhh:. And the beat.....what a wack ass beat:picard:

It would be easy to post that vid with Foxy Brown and Sunshine, but nah, too easy. This song was wack not only cause it was wack, but because of the build and hype around it. I remember BET having some type of special for it, something "legendary in the making", and what was the result? One of the worst hooks created, waving, and Danica Patrick.

Show me what yo got, lil mama, show me what you got, purdy lay day:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

Last edited:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Both songs are straight. Hittin this thread with that 1 star.

giphy.gif

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never liked "Humble". I haven't listened to "Show Me What You Got" since 2007. I remember it being a cool song. Jay Z has worse singles. I don't know who greenlit "Big Chips" from Best of Both Worlds 2, but that's a Top 10 worst Jay Z song even if it is shared with R. Kelly.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I like show me what you got

but you right, that chorus is funny now that im thinking about it

call me whatever, but I always hated song cry... everyone loved it.
I felt like someone was making the beat and they just rapped in the middle of it instead of finishing it
the transitions dont sound smooth as they should be on there.
plus at the time, I feel like I heard Jay attempt that song a million times before with better results

I feel like Dear Summer and Lost one was how song cry should have turned out