Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar have 2 of the worst singles ever by good artists...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Kendrick fan, but Humble is probably the only song on DAMN that's pure garbage and an instant skip. Kendrick is one of the coldest post-09 rappers when he's just straight up rapping, but he's the WORST when he's doing that voice distortion elmur fudd sounding shyt:hhh:. And the beat.....what a wack ass beat:picard:

It would be easy to post that vid with Foxy Brown and Sunshine, but nah, too easy. This song was wack not only cause it was wack, but because of the build and hype around it. I remember BET having some type of special for it, something "legendary in the making", and what was the result? One of the worst hooks created, waving, and Danica Patrick.

Show me what yo got, lil mam, show me what you got, purdy lay day:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

The Jay song was horrible. Video is trash. Why is he in a car with a dude racing a woman? :wrist::wrist:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Show me what yo got, lil mam, show me what you got, purdy lay day:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:
source.gif

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Humble is one of the hardest beats that alien on helium has ever rapped on :gucci:
:russ:

About the OP though, I thought Humble was dope. One of the more enjoyable Kendrick songs. Show me what you got has to be the worst JayZ single ever, OP is spot on right there