Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar have 2 of the worst singles ever by good artists...

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked "Show Me What You Got" more so for the beat. It was a corny song though.

"Humble" sounds like something from Silkk's debut production wise. Kendrick was ok on it, but I only listened to it once before cutting off halfway through.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I don't know who greenlit "Big Chips" from Best of Both Worlds 2, but that's a Top 10 worst Jay Z song even if it is shared with R. Kelly.

AstonishingPiercingGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Some of these songs y’all hate on lol, I understand they aren’t the best artist songs or singles but they aren’t terrible songs

If “Forever Young” came on the aux while I’m sipping a beer outside and it’s dark outside, I’m not particularly mad lol. It’s not my first choice, but I couldn’t classify it terrible under those guideline

Humbles beat is so to hard to be trash, If I’m high just zoning I’m not minding “I”

Show Me What You Got is lowkey terrible, but Wayne killed and it was bad back then. It does sound bad though now

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Some of these songs y’all hate on lol, I understand they aren’t the best artist songs or singles but they aren’t terrible songs

If “Forever Young” came on the aux while I’m sipping a beer outside and it’s dark outside, I’m not particularly mad lol. It’s not my first choice, but I couldn’t classify it terrible under those guideline

Humbles beat is so to hard to be trash, If I’m high just zoning I’m not minding “I”

Show Me What You Got is lowkey terrible, but Wayne killed and it was bad back then. It does sound bad though now
You typed this with confidence didn't you :pachaha: