JCC Jr. will train under Robert Garcia

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
how is he a bum? dude fought for the mw belt. since when do bums get anywhere near title shots? :dahell:

do you know the fukked up story on how he got that shot at the MW belt? wasnt because of his skills lol

On March 12, HBO will air Sergio Martinez, the legitimate and lineal middleweight champion, against junior middleweight titlist Sergei Dzinziruk. Zbik had been an interim titleholder and Martinez's mandatory challenger, and Martinez, his promoter (Lou DiBella) and his adviser (Sampson Lewkowicz) wanted to fulfill the obligation to the WBC by fighting him.

HBO said no. It refused to approve Zbik, an undefeated fighter whom I have ranked in the middleweight top 10. HBO instead gave Martinez one choice: Dzinziruk, mainly because, according to sources, it had promised his co-promoter, Gary Shaw, that Dzinziruk would be on the network as part of the deal it made with Shaw for the Jan. 29 fight between Timothy Bradley Jr. (Shaw's fighter) and Devon Alexander.

Because HBO wouldn't approve Zbik as an opponent for Martinez, he was put in the position of having to face Dzinziruk if he wanted to make a living -- at the expense of his belt. He took the Dzinziruk fight and wound up being stripped as a direct result of HBO's decision. That move gave the belt to Zbik, who had his interim tag lifted. Now Chavez is his mandatory challenger.

how was jr a mandatory challenger? because his godfather is the head of the wbc

hell they even made a documentary of his fukked up situation

and what makes the fukkery complete was he was gifted the belt against zbik even though outlanded in all categories :bryan:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=chavez-zbik-compubox

so dont tell me hes not a bum by using how he even became a "champion"..dude was a paper champion until sergio beat the shyt outta him in their fight then he hasn't been shyt since

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
do you know the fukked up story on how he got that shot at the MW belt? wasnt because of his skills lol

how was jr a mandatory challenger? because his godfather is the head of the wbc

hell they even made a documentary of his fukked up situation

and what makes the fukkery complete was he was gifted the belt against zbik even though outlanded in all categories :bryan:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=chavez-zbik-compubox

so dont tell me hes not as bum using how he even became a "champion"..dude was paper champion until sergio beat the shyt outta him in their fight then he hasn't been shyt since

i think we are talking about 2 completely different things. thats not a bum.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Garcia won't be able to do anything new with him :yeshrug:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Really but you used Jr becoming a champion as a way to say that's he's not a bum

But what did he do in the ring that wasn't borderline amateurish?

where did i say that? i said bums dont get title shots. bums generally have a negative record and dont fight on tv ever. do you know what a bum is?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
where did i say that? i said bums dont get title shots. bums generally have a negative record and dont fight on tv ever. do you know what a bum is?
Bums don't have to have a negative record to be a bum breh..whether they fight on TV or not is also irrelevant

Bums in boxing are fighters who show little in actual skill...now how is Jr not a bum? Because he has 2 losses in 50 something fights? Have you watched a Jr fight where you marvel at how smooth his ring work is? How he pops a crisp jab? How he uses his reach to his advantage to keep his opponents at bay? How he uses slick head and upper body movement? How he throws punches in a controlled manner instead of flailing? I haven't lol

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Bums don't have to have a negative record to be a bum breh..whether they fight on TV or not is also irrelevant

Bums in boxing are fighters who show little in actual skill...now how is Jr not a bum? Because he has 2 losses in 50 something fights? Have you watched a Jr fight where you marvel at how smooth his ring work is? How he pops a crisp jab? How he uses his reach to his advantage to keep his opponents at bay? How he uses slick head and upper body movement? How he throws punches in a controlled manner instead of flailing? I haven't lol

ive been around bums in boxing gyms. that fight every 2 weeks and dgaf if they win or lose. theres no fukking way chavez jr is a bum.

this is a bum

maybe bum means something different in the uk than usa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robert dont you have enough guys to worry about :scust:

That chavez money must be no joke because these trainers stay wanting his bum ass

Only guy he got who can do is something serious in the future Maidana's little brother, lil nikka gonna be a beast since robert got him young, even do Garcia gave him that work in sparring that's the experience he needs, he'll be better than his brother

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
how is he a bum? dude fought for the mw belt. since when do bums get anywhere near title shots? :dahell:
:whoa:I agree with you that Jr isn't a bum (he's not as good as he was hyped to be and is a bit of a slacker) but using title shots to gauge whether a boxer is a bum or not is a bad idea.
Bums have gotten title shots since the dawn of time in boxing.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:whoa:I agree with you that Jr isn't a bum (he's not as good as he was hyped to be and is a bit of a slacker) but using title shots to gauge whether a boxer is a bum or not is a bad idea.
Bums have gotten title shots since the dawn of time in boxing.

bums dont get titleshots. they arent even anywhere near anyones radar. they are fighting in school gyms for 100 bucks.