JCC Jr. will train under Robert Garcia

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
do you know the fukked up story on how he got that shot at the MW belt? wasnt because of his skills lol

how was jr a mandatory challenger? because his godfather is the head of the wbc

hell they even made a documentary of his fukked up situation

and what makes the fukkery complete was he was gifted the belt against zbik even though outlanded in all categories :bryan:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=chavez-zbik-compubox

so dont tell me hes not a bum by using how he even became a "champion"..dude was a paper champion until sergio beat the shyt outta him in their fight then he hasn't been shyt since
What makes it even more fukked is Jr's fight vs. Zbik was televised on HBO, the same network that rejected him.

As for the scores, Jr. got credit for the harder punches. You know, those titanic shots that have lead to exactly 3 stoppages in his last 15 fights including TKO's over Jason 'LeWho?' LeHoullier and Peter 'Got Stopped by Calslappy' Manfredo Jr.

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
You need to unclench a bit then, chief. I love boxing too but it aint that serious and if you don't ease up you will be in this forum arguing 24/7 over stuff that isn't even worth arguing about.

im never in here arguing. boxing is serious to me because you can die at any time in the ring. no professional fighter should be called a bum.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
mqdefault.jpg

look at this thot :gang: