Jerrod Carmichael's was the worst stand up comedy show I've ever been to.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His show was shyt. I tried to watch it and came away thinking that Carmichael was gay. And a few years later, he confesses.

I thought the show was funny,but mainly because of David Allen Greer,Loretta Devine and the other side characters. But I still gave him credit,in Seinfield you can skip all the Seinfield scenes but its still his show. Despite Costanza doing most of the heavy lifting:mjlol:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Yikes he's really living his truth.

You can tell his family would have cut ties completely if he didn't have bread. fukked up
:wow: you know it.....honestly, he still might be undercover if he didn't have bread too....

Never been a fan of this cat, he's not funny to me. Now I see why, the spirit of homosexuality was in him.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I’ve really tried to refrain from calling black people c00ns or any term that dehumanizes an individual. But this dude a straight up grade A c00n who does not like black people when I pay attention to things he has said and his moves. His whole thing is performing in front of white audiences and saying unfunny black jokes. Watched poor things with my wife which was overrated to me, but everyone in the film did a great acting job except dude. He was absolutely horrendous in it. One of the worst acting I’ve ever seen. Completely changed the trajectory of the film from a good / decent one to “meh”

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

there-it.gif

ahh so this was the comedic material HBO saw when they decided to give him his tv show. He told them he'd be sucking white boys feet as well and the expedited production :wow:.