Jesse Jackson BEGS President Obama To PARDON Hillary Clinton (I Say, "LOCK HER AZZ UP")

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
what you probably don't know is maybe jessie worked something out with her personality where she would have to make a financial donation to thecause in exchange for Jessie using his juice to get her pardon
I don't care breh. Screw his decrepit speech and Clinton. Personally, I don't want her pardoned. The loss was phase 1. Phase 2 should be even more embarrassing. The Clinton Empire needs to FALL HARD.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The divide and generational difference between older blacks and younger blacks is crazy. We seen this first hand during the Democratic primary with Bernie vs Hilary.
Us younger Blacks know whats up. I had this discussion with my parents last night. They said, "You woulda wished you had Hillary". I said, "No I wouldn't....TRUST ME". She's a HORRIBLE leader and a crook. He then tried to put the blame on James Comey and I stood up to him. Told him Clinton cost herself the election and that Comey hasn't been a Republican for years now. Which that's what Comey testified in the congress hearing.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
where was all the screaming to lock cheney and bush up? where are all the screams for snowden to be snatched up and extradited?
why no screaming about the trump camp collusion with russia that russia confirms?

:jbhmm:

nothing is gonna happen to hillary, even though the thought may make some of yall feel good. :yeshrug:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I don't care breh. Screw his decrepit speech and Clinton. Personally, I don't want her pardoned. The loss was phase 1. Phase 2 should be even more embarrassing. The Clinton Empire needs to FALL HARD.
good because they are plenty of corrupt politicians who did much worse then her and never contribute a dime to the black cause. now if he can get her to write a fat check for black wall street project

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
where was all the screaming to lock cheney and bush up? where are all the screams for snowden to be snatched up and extradited?
why no screaming about the trump camp collusion with russia that russia confirms?

:jbhmm:

nothing is gonna happen to hillary, even though the thought may make some of yall feel good. :yeshrug:
Don't bring up strawmans. We are talking about Hillary Diane Rodham. Also, we know nothing will happen with Clinton, but there should be some repercussions. I'm tired of big players getting off.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Don't bring up strawmans. We are talking about Hillary Diane Rodham. Also, we know nothing will happen with Clinton, but there should be some repercussions. I'm tired of big players getting off.

im just checking yall for consistency.
either you really give a fukk about national security
or you dont and you just hate hillary.

makes no nevermind to me just be honest with yourselves.
:yeshrug: