Jesse Jackson BEGS President Obama To PARDON Hillary Clinton (I Say, "LOCK HER AZZ UP")

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He can beg to pardon a 70 year old white woman who doesn't give too shyts about him and profited from private prisons that lock up Black people but cant ask to pardon someone like Assata Shakur?

Don't you need to be convicted to get pardoned? :heh:

If she already convicted within the eyes of her allies...I can only imagine the mountains of fecal matter she got stuck underneath her nails.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
How can one be pardoned for a "crime" in which they have not been convicted of?

I guess he's referring to if she were to be convicted? (Didn't watch video...)

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Again, what crime has she committed?

"Using bad judgment" or "placing national security at risk" are not specific offenses that can lead to a conviction. They're opinions

Fall for AM radio talking points, brehs.

giphy.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where was all the screaming to lock cheney and bush up? where are all the screams for snowden to be snatched up and extradited?
why no screaming about the trump camp collusion with russia that russia confirms?

:jbhmm:

nothing is gonna happen to hillary, even though the thought may make some of yall feel good. :yeshrug:
bush and cheney should be hung as war criminals. it still doesnt change the fact that hillary used the state department to grossly enrich herself by taking bribes from foreign governments, and deleted her emails to cover up the evidence

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Waits patiently for someone to call Jesse a cooon for defending Hillary's Fukkery :sas2:. Remember Clinton Foundation stole billions with a "B" from Haiti's earthquake charity.

This is why I keep saying get out of these partisan plantations. And I keep saying just cause you are black, doesn't mean you are for black people, based on your actions. Applies to all people though. To think the Congressional Black Caucus (I even interned with them) was ALL IN for this woman...:martin:

Uncle Jessuckus..:scust:

Last edited: