Jody don't sleep: Stay safe military brehs

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
One of my co-workers (20) decided he wanted to go on another deployment (we just got back from a 9 month deployment earlier this year) to make some more money to pay off his and his wife's loans. It was about a 4 month gap between the next deployment and the one we just got out of. No problems the first time with the two of them, she had gotten pregnant before he left, had the kid about a month after.

I understand why he did it, but at the same time I was just like "Yo, you really think this through? You just had a kid, you should be there for them and your wife. Maybe wait a year before leaving your wife for another one. :lupe: "

He goes on about how they need the money and he doesn't have a choice. He eventually tries to come at me for questioning him and his family and I'm just like "Aight do you fam, just trying to give some guidance. :hubie: "

"Nah it's good, I already planned this out. One of their best friends is gonna keep an eye on her and the baby and help them out. :smugbiden:"

Instant alarm goes blaring off in my head and I wait for him to go on, but i already know where this is heading.

"Yeah me and him been real cool since high school. That's my brother and she really likes him too."

This nikka Jody doesn't fukking sleep, god damn :mjlol:

I try to explain to him without full-out saying his wife is probably gonna cheat given the circumstances, but he ain't having any of it. Even goes on a tangent and is like "The world ain't black and white how you think it is, Doom. Me and my wife's relationship is stronger than ever. :damn: :pacspit: "

At this point, even my supervisor steps in (older breh who is real cool, might tell a story on him in the future) and is trying to talk sense into dude. My supervisor is actually cool with their family and lowkey is basically dude's father with how much knowledge he be dropping on him. Wife would come in every now and then to shoot the shyt with him.

Nothing comes of it and we just leave it alone. Dude goes out on deployment and lowkey cut off contact with us cause he was feeling a certain way. :snoop:

Fast forward about 4 months, yesterday we were about to go home for the day, supervisor is giving us the rundown for how the rest of the week was gonna go. Midway through, dude's wife comes in and she has a real noticeable bump.

I was a bit optimistic and thought dude had just gotten her pregnant before he left again (he ain't shyt for doing it again :mjlol: ) and dont really pay too much mind. My supervisor instantly hits the :dahell:.

When ole girl saw that, she breaks down. Like full on her knees crying her eyes out. Everyone at this point is just standing there like :leon: wondering what the fukk is going on. He quickly sends everyone but me out of the shop "Aight everyone see yall tomorrow. Doom, stay back a bit."

(For non-military brehs, I was told to stay back because I was the guy's immediate supervisor, just in charge of the work center. I report to the guy who runs the whole division.)

I'm just like ":shaq2: shyt I wanted to go home too." Come to find out, she had gotten into a bad fight over the phone with buddy like two weeks after he left saying he was abandoning her and shyt and on sitting there confused because he said wife had even okay'd him going out again.

Well she felt a type of way let the best friend who was "keeping an eye" on her and the kid blow her back out raw. I immediately busted out laughing on some :dead: :laff: andnmy supervisor just looks at me like :stopitslime: that turns into a lowkey :lolbron:.

She comes from a Catholic family so abortion was out of the question. Supervisor tells her that she either tells him tomorrow or he will. She starts crying again and eventually leaves.

Will update once I get out of work today on what happened.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You ain’t got to let us OG’s know about Jody

as soon as you said he wanted to go on ANOTHER deployment after he got back we knew what time it was... especially after she just dropped a kid off.

that post-partum depression and horniness is real. Then gonna have a “homie” watch her... nah I’m good

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Yooo one of the guys I knew in AIT. His wife cheated on him with his little brother :russell::russell::russell:. He got the play by play too, first she would call him and catch atttitude and let the kids talk to him, then she would say he wasn’t respecting her time, and then she fesses up to it all:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
20yr old with his whole life ahead of him to enjoy and he has a kid, now he has to do things he doesn’t want to just to put food on the table. I honestly don’t understand why these people want kids so bad.
Dude trapped with this for 18 years too all because he wanted that “ military life” with the BAH, military housing, 2 car garage, etc...

Now he’s splitting that and she’s gonna be chasing him for DUAL child support and benefits for the rest of his life...

Damn if only he had listened :wow: