Jody don't sleep: Stay safe military brehs

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
20yr old with his whole life ahead of him to enjoy and he has a kid, now he has to do things he doesn’t want to just to put food on the table. I honestly don’t understand why these people want kids so bad.

Conditioning :wow:

"My girl wants em so :yeshrug:"

"It's natural right :yeshrug:"

"I don't wanna be too old:yeshrug:"

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I’m assuming you in the Army:pachaha:i came up around ft Stewart as a youngin, then joined a different branch myself. fukkery:wow:

But real talk it is fcked up. Brehs truly don’t listen. One of the best things we can do in this life is learn from other people’s mistakes

Navy. :salute:

Pops and moms were Army

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
20yr old with his whole life ahead of him to enjoy and he has a kid, now he has to do things he doesn’t want to just to put food on the table. I honestly don’t understand why these people want kids so bad.

...or so early

I work with a girl who is pregnant now and she basically told me her 2 year old is grown as hell basically because she leave her with baby sitters/family all the time and her husband is deployed. She says the little girl doesn't even get upset when they leave because she is so use to it.

I'm thinking, why have 2 kids if you're even gonna be there like that? What's the point?