Jody don't sleep: Stay safe military brehs

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Dont give a fukk...
If they take care of their family and support the family
Then it doesnt matter who they're with.

I would personally be with a black woman.

Everyone in my fam is with a black or latino person....

Fat Fred Jones

Reticent
Daps
On one hand, he got what he deserved signed up for; on the other, if your ole' lady can't stay faithful for a lil measly 9 months, is she really someone worth sweating? That's not a loss. It's a tough situation to deal with, seeing as he does have a legit kid involved, but he can learn from this.

This story and lesson, amongst many, is as old as time. I hate that we as people insist on learning the hard way.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
20yr old with his whole life ahead of him to enjoy and he has a kid, now he has to do things he doesn’t want to just to put food on the table. I honestly don’t understand why these people want kids so bad.
Bah, tax breaks, more money for dependents.... people who don’t get that this is a life long dedication. Military life isn’t guaranteed forever

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some guys never want to be home. They love being on the road or tdy. Some of the guys I had to put them on the bench for a little because I didn’t want them to use the military as an excuse for their divorce. For the ones who want to leave again right after coming back, I sit them down to make sure home is good and make sure their family is alright. The OP’s story happens a lot. I never seen the pregnancy part, but a lot of divorces happen on deployment

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
UPDATE

Short day, as soon as I came in and took my cover off, supervisor calls me into the office with Chief (E-7/Senior Enlisted for non-military people, who my supervisor answers to) and I'm already smelling some bullshyt is about to happen. These nikkas hate drama and they already know I'm :manny: when it comes to this shyt so they said that I have to email dude since the wife wasn't going to apparently. :dwillhuh: :camby: :pacspit:

Military emails have a signature at the bottom usually as a way to tell whoever is getting the email who you are, what your title is, etc. This is important because I forgot to remove that in the email, so the whole thing just came off unintentionally cold.

Basically went like this:

"AN/SN/FN X,

Regretfully, your wife came in and admitted that she cheated on you with Y. She has a belly bump, so I'm pretty sure she is pregnant. Considering what happened and the fact that there was a previous deployment, I wouldn't be surprised if your first child could be his as well. We're here to support you with anything you need."

Very Respectfully,
PO3/E4 Doctor Doom
USS Jody
(Phone Extension)

Chief and them wanted to see the email and they just busted out laughing and said "Damn you really don't fukk with him like that :laff: "

My ass of course didnt proofread the shyt before I sent it and that shyt just sounds like I didnt actually give a fukk :dead: (I dont but that you know how it is :mjgrin: )

Probably would have actually felt bad if he tried to listen, but oh well :manny: