Joel Embiid smirking after another 2nd round exit: "Like someone (Giannis) said its not a failure, its steps to success"

Has Giannis' quote done more harm?

• Total voters
Daps
Nah, they rewarded him with an MVP as the 6th seed and then proceeded to juelz and make every possible excuse for his failure like you're doing now. No one even bothering to mention Embiid has been playing on a torn knee for the past month; Joker would be back home in Serbia fukking a goat in the back of his farm barn if he had the same injury right now. :camby:
Just a week ago -
Y'all told me Embiid a crybaby pity MVP... how come he got the same number of wins while playing on a torn knee as that Serbian farmer rn?? Y'all also said Harden is the biggest playoff choker in NBA history so it can't be cause of his teammates, c'mon now. :mjlit:

So many of the cornball ass takes from you "brehs" :mjpls:on this site in the fukking MUD right now :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: You love to see the meltdowns and the bitterness flowing freely :banderas:
Keyboard militants going out sad.

:picard:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, they rewarded him with an MVP as the 6th seed and then proceeded to juelz and make every possible excuse for his failure like you're doing now. No one even bothering to mention Embiid has been playing on a torn knee for the past month; Joker would be back home in Serbia fukking a goat in the back of his farm barn if he had the same injury right now. :camby:
Embiid is always hurt. Let's stop using the injury excuse

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Honestly if you keep on hitting the same brick wall in as many ways as they have, you gotta have some humor about the shyt or it’ll drive you crazy

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
nB5JKHG.png

Embiid deserved MVP.... But he lookin funny in the light NGL. No conference finals appearances yet is inexcusable :hubie:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
nB5JKHG.png

Embiid deserved MVP.... But he lookin funny in the light NGL. No conference finals appearances yet is inexcusable :hubie:
It is excusable, he’s playing against other hall of famers in the playoffs every year, he’s only in like year 9, some people are going to lose more than others it’s inevitable.

Daps

This doesn't make it sound any better. That just details more of his coverup.

It may seem like because he's saying "I need to be better" that he's taking accountability, but in the very next breath he says "I can't win alone, me and James, we can't win alone". It's what folks do to absolve themselves of something, where they put forth a setup statement only to reveal their true intentions with a following one.

Keep in mind he said this earlier in the series after a loss -

Newly named MVP Joel Embiid returned to the Philadelphia 76ers lineup on Wednesday in Game 2 of their second-round series against the Boston Celtics. Embiid had been sidelined since April 20 with a sprained LCL in his right knee, and he told reporters after the 121-87 loss that the injury had a significantly longer return-to-play timetable.

"With what I have, I'm supposed to be out for, what, four to six weeks or something like that?" Embiid said. "So, I'm not going to be 100% for that whole time, or I"m not going to be fully healed for that whole time."

He was already making excuses to absolve himself of blame when the series had just begun.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@O.iatlhawksfan I didn’t disrespect you so you wildin with that rep. You a whole bytch who spits on women

I’d fukk yo mama & beat yo ass after. Stop the tough talk I’m not your low self esteem bytch