Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Phoenix have a number of fragile players who’re going to be playing heavy minutes in each game, and that’s where the altitude will likely be the defining factor. If they can get through this series unscathed, they’ll be in the driver’s seat throughout, but if they break down at any point, they’ll ultimately be picked off.

It’ll be a battle of wits between Jokic and CP3 to see who can execute when it matters most.

Last edited:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
The Suns are going to try to put Jokic in the pick and roll constantly because it’s a huge weakness of the Nuggets defense. They’ve exploited this before so I expect a heavy dose of the same in this series. Has Malone figured out how to counter? That’s going to be a huge factor in who prevails.

Daps
Another thing too - Denver has a whole host of defenders to throw at KD and Booker, but there ain’t a whole lot the Suns can throw at Jokic and Murray.

Bridges and Crowder were instrumental on both ends of the floor back in that 2021 series, and now they’re no longer there. The loss of those types of pieces can’t be underestimated.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Another thing too - Denver has a whole host of defenders to throw at KD and Booker, but there ain’t a whole lot the Suns can throw at Jokic and Murray.

Bridges and Crowder were instrumental on both ends of the floor back in that 2021 series, and now they’re no longer there. The loss of those types of pieces can’t be underestimated.

@MooseMouthMthafuga said the Suns had Mason Plumlee looking like Optimus Prime :mjlol:

Jokic gonna have Ayton in foul trouble hard

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Logic tells me the Nuggets win due to depth alone. This is a series akin to some of the series the Spurs used to have where they wasn't the most talented team but they just kept chipping away at teams with their bench and winning in the end.

Denver in 6.
But that's the problem. THEY DON'T USE THEIR DEPTH This dude Malone really gonna try to max his starters 38-40+ minutes. With a sprinkle of Bruce Brown and Jeff Green. No reason Reggie Jackson and Thomas Bryant aren't in the rotation. I got the Suns because Booker is in such an insane Rhythm right now. Everyone else can feed off that.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The Nuggets should win, Suns looking vulnerable and defensively should have no answers for the multi time MVP. I expect Jokic to completely dominate this series considering the Suns have no depth behind Ayton and no one to guard their perimeter players.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
But that's the problem. THEY DON'T USE THEIR DEPTH This dude Malone really gonna try to max his starters 38-40+ minutes. With a sprinkle of Bruce Brown and Jeff Green. No reason Reggie Jackson and Thomas Bryant aren't in the rotation. I got the Suns because Booker is in such an insane Rhythm right now. Everyone else can feed off that.
Great call, I thought they were using those guys, admittedly I didn't pay attention to their 1st round series.

If that's true then player for player phoenix will be able to outplay them. Their main calling call will be their ability to generate points when one of the phoenix 1-2 punch sits.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Yeah there is. It’s because they’ve both been horrible since getting here.