Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
‘Fallout’ Television Series Based On Game Franchise In Works – Deadline

The worldwide best-selling game franchise Fallout is headed to television via Prime Video. Following months of dealmaking, Amazon Studios has licensed the rights to the games for Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy to develop a TV adaptation, which has received a series commitment.

This marks the first major project to come out of Westworld creators/executive producers’ big overall deal with Amazon Studios. The duo’s Kilter Films is producing Fallout alongside Bethesda Game Studios and Bethesda Softworks. Prime Video and Bethesda just posted a short “easter egg” video teasing the project. (You can watch it below the story.)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
pip-boy-gif-9.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm taking a wait and see approach to this.

If they follow the foundation Interplay created then it should be good.

If Bethesda has too much influence then this show will probably be trash.
What’s wrong with Bethesda influence? :leostare:

FO3 was the first one I played. Love it. Still need to play 4 tho. I know cats are kind of :beli: on it, but it can’t be that bad. :ld:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
What’s wrong with Bethesda influence? :leostare:

FO3 was the first one I played. Love it. Still need to play 4 tho. I know cats are kind of :beli: on it, but it can’t be that bad. :ld:

4 would have been a good game if it was a new IP from Bethesda, but as a Fallout title it was a disappointment.

They had a good overall concept for Fallout 4 but they fell flat on the execution. Almost everything in Fallout 4 feels half-complete.

Fallout 3 was good but the main story is basically a combination of Fallout 1 and 2. The side quests were good and fun to complete.

Fallout 4 also suffers from the lazy radiant quest structure that was in Skyrim.

Fallout 1 and 2 are fun as RPGs and the story for both is good. Most people who play Fallout 3 and 4 may not like it because its turn based.

If they do make this a series they should just start with Fallout 1 and just follow the overall story. Then again Bethesda will probably have them start with Fallout 3 and ignore the previous two games.

New Vegas will probably be "conveniently" skipped as well.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
4 would have been a good game if it was a new IP from Bethesda, but as a Fallout title it was a disappointment.

They had a good overall concept for Fallout 4 but they fell flat on the execution. Almost everything in Fallout 4 feels half-complete.

Fallout 3 was good but the main story is basically a combination of Fallout 1 and 2. The side quests were good and fun to complete.

Fallout 4 also suffers from the lazy radiant quest structure that was in Skyrim.

Fallout 1 and 2 are fun as RPGs and the story for both is good. Most people who play Fallout 3 and 4 may not like it because its turn based.

If they do make this a series they should just start with Fallout 1 and just follow the overall story. Then again Bethesda will probably have them start with Fallout 3 and ignore the previous two games.

New Vegas will probably be "conveniently" skipped as well.
Well, Skyrim is another game I wasted a lot of time on, so I doubt I’ll have problems with FO4. In fact, I might play some of it right now. :skip:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Just heard about this...:wow: this could be epic considering ALL the lore in each of the games in the series and creatures, this could be a smash hit...I wanna see a smart main character too, no one who does anything stupid...

:mjcry: Classic intro...

Honestly this series should be on HBO.

Amazon probably going to water it down.