Jordan Peterson rage quit his university with a White Supremacist-friendly rant [update, mental illness crisis in progress]

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Remember when this guy wanted to be called an intellectual? :francis:

The amazing shyt is how strong the victimhood narrative is in this bullshyt even though he always claims he tells his incel white male audience not to be victims. :mjlol:

Jordan Peterson: Why I am no longer a tenured professor at the University of Toronto​

The appalling ideology of diversity, inclusion and equity is demolishing education and business

First, my qualified and supremely trained heterosexual white male graduate students (and I’ve had many others, by the way) face a negligible chance of being offered university research positions, despite stellar scientific dossiers. This is partly because of Diversity, Inclusivity and Equity mandates (my preferred acronym: DIE). These have been imposed universally in academia, despite the fact that university hiring committees had already done everything reasonable for all the years of my career, and then some, to ensure that no qualified “minority” candidates were ever overlooked. My students are also partly unacceptable precisely because they are my students. I am academic persona non grata, because of my unacceptable philosophical positions. And this isn’t just some inconvenience. These facts rendered my job morally untenable. How can I accept prospective researchers and train them in good conscience knowing their employment prospects to be minimal?

Second reason: This is one of many issues of appalling ideology currently demolishing the universities and, downstream, the general culture. Not least because there simply is not enough qualified BIPOC people in the pipeline to meet diversity targets quickly enough (BIPOC: black, indigenous and people of colour, for those of you not in the knowing woke). This has been common knowledge among any remotely truthful academic who has served on a hiring committee for the last three decades. This means we’re out to produce a generation of researchers utterly unqualified for the job. And we’ve seen what that means already in the horrible grievance studies “disciplines.” That, combined with the death of objective testing, has compromised the universities so badly that it can hardly be overstated. And what happens in the universities eventually colours everything. As we have discovered.

Just exactly what am I supposed to do when I meet a graduate student or young professor, hired on DIE grounds? Manifest instant skepticism regarding their professional ability? What a slap in the face to a truly meritorious young outsider. And perhaps that’s the point. The DIE ideology is not friend to peace and tolerance. It is absolutely and completely the enemy of competence and justice.....

Since he can't say anything without being long-winded, his rant goes on and on but it's all the same shyt. Remember, this is a guy who rose to fame partially on the proposition that White privilege doesn't exist. He literally believes that White heterosexual males are the most discriminated against minority and that Black folk and other people of color have life easy in education and business both.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
TL/DR

Jordan Peterson claims that:

1. It's impossible for qualified White men to get jobs in business or academia nowadays

2. In his entire career no qualified minority candidate has ever been overlooked

3. Most BIPOC candidates are unqualified in his view and a lot of those unqualified minorities keep getting hired anyway

4. He admits to assuming that any BIPOC grad student or professor he meets is unqualified, and blames the system for making him racist (though of course he doesn't call it racism, he just sets it up as rational)

trap101

All Star
Daps
the colors of the lobsters matter

:patrice:

I figured he quit or was fired eons ago

Almost impossible to fire a teunred professor, but my Uni put their boot on his throat. For once Im glad they did something productive. He also probably gettin a bag from some white supremicist network or something too. Cause ain't nobody givin up that position unless it is worth it...... fukk him.. :pacspit:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
extremely knowledgeable, but willfully stupid. that’s what happens when u refuse to humble yourself to the truth.

dude said some radical things only to be blocked by even more radical truths that he refuses to acknowledge.

he thinks because the wokes is wrong, he’s right.

one thing I learned is that when two ppl arguing, it’s highly likely that both parties is wrong.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
extremely knowledgeable, but willfully stupid. that’s what happens when u refuse to humble yourself to the truth.

dude said some radical things only to be blocked by even more radical truths that he refuses to acknowledge.

he thinks because the wokes is wrong, he’s right.

one thing I learned is that when two ppl arguing, it’s highly likely that both parties is wrong.

:childplease:

Every video I’ve seen is dude speaking gibberish.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ugly aspect of peterson is why I never could come to terms with why some of those manosphere folks would invite him on

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Almost impossible to fire a teunred professor, but my Uni put their boot on his throat. For once Im glad they did something productive. He also probably gettin a bag from some white supremicist network or something too. Cause ain't nobody givin up that position unless it is worth it...... fukk him.. :pacspit:

He used to be getting a massive bag from Patreon (I think he was talking $1+ million a year), but he rage-quit that due to them deplatforming some alt-right guy for using the N-word. Now I'm not sure how his fans funnel him money but there obviously is a lot of people who want to.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Him and Ben Shapiro need hands put on them:hubie:

Ben Shapiro is like 5'5" and wears a yamaka, he would automatically get sympathy points if anyone hit him and attribute it to the "violent left"

Peterson though is constantly talking about how violence is the hallmark of manhood and threatening to hit people. I'm 100% anti-violence but I'd love to see what spindly Peterson and his kermit voice would do in the face of an actual physical threat.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
russia has been going through a lot of bad press lately but it really is a miracle that they were able to salvage his brain and send him back to UoT with a semi-coherent thought process. credit where credit is due :ehh:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Republicans always try to pass off as intellectuals

Remember intellectuals used to think blacks were inferior scientifically