Jordan Peterson rage quit his university with a White Supremacist-friendly rant [update, mental illness crisis in progress]

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is a ramblings of a man who has lost everything, and when Twitter goes under, another voice that will be silenced.

Twitter going under will actually be good for him, might help him move closer to sanity. I doubt there's anything he could be doing with his life worse than what I just posted.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Twitter going under will actually be good for him, might help him move closer to sanity. I doubt there's anything he could be doing with his life worse than what I just posted.
Depends on how he goes about it. Mental Stuff is about self-health, and in this case, admitting you can be wrong.

Jordan has to admit that he is wrong about stuff, and isn't an expert... if he doesn't, then it will get only worse.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the spoken word is nearest its speaker :wow:

folk talking themselves into shoots then grappling with their own absurdity

Jormungandr-fighting-thor-2.jpg

this why i skipped GOW ragnarok :umad:realm shift :whew:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Depends on how he goes about it. Mental Stuff is about self-health, and in this case, admitting you can be wrong.

Jordan has to admit that he is wrong about stuff, and isn't an expert... if he doesn't, then it will get only worse.
this is nigh impossible for internet personalities and celebrities

they love the smell of their own farts to the point that theyll shove their head up their own ass first before saying it stinks

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Yeah, but at least he will spend less time actively triggering himself.

this is nigh impossible for internet personalities and celebrities

they love the smell of their own farts to the point that theyll shove their head up their own ass first before saying it stinks

Yeah, for most people the more publically and regularly you push your positions, the tougher it is to change. I could imagine social media has hardened division because it forces people to take sides that they don't want to give up on.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yeah, but at least he will spend less time actively triggering himself.

Yeah, for most people the more publically and regularly you push your positions, the tougher it is to change. I could imagine social media has hardened division because it forces people to take sides that they don't want to give up on.
put another way imagine what if spiderman had to go through the city and clean up all the web he shot at buildings

spiderman-swinging.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
isn't shoeonhead in the same circle as him? that's kind of amusing in itself

I didn't know what a shoeonhead was until now. According to rationalwiki, it looks like she got famous by riding the coattails of the alt right, but repeatedly had identity crises of whether she should be with them or not. Just another grifter who can't stay away from the abusive sugardaddy.