Josh Jackson Talking That Shyt!!!

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My thing about Josh Jackson is that his game kind of looks like Lebron-lite.

Unfortunately he's about 40 lbs. lighter.

They both have moves, but they also tend to rely on their athleticism a lot.

I think Fultz is the best prospect honestly.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He is talking about Fultz, he wanted to be a Sixer or Lakers or any damn team that is not the Celtics. No one wants to be a Celtic. This is why he keeps declining their workouts. Now he will be forced to play there, the gf thing is also another angle.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
nikkas gloss over the fact his moms was on her death bed that night and all his family was with her while he played that game..no excuses but you think he was really into that gsme?

How do you say 'no excuses' after giving an excuse? Which is it?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
How do you say 'no excuses' after giving an excuse? Which is it?

so you'd be mentally into a game if your moms was on her death bed and it was so serious that your pops who always come to your games not there because all your fam even your brothers are with mom? damn your colder than Jordan huh :pachaha:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
This is from last Monday.

I mean I guess but I also just watched Tatum make the same amount of jumpers in a row. Jimmer hit 92 out of a hundred threes for charity the other day. I like fultz and I guess it was a one off thing but there's a difference shooting from the same spot repeatedly compared to going down court and back and shooting like in a normal game. I'm sure fultz will be decent though

charknicks

All Star
Daps
so you'd be mentally into a game if your moms was on her death bed and it was so serious that your pops who always come to your games not there because all your fam even your brothers are with mom? damn your colder than Jordan huh :pachaha:

Smh. I am going off what you posted. You gave and excuse, then said 'no excuses'. I just asked which is it? Had nothing to do with what he was going through

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's clearly alluding to Fultz.:mjlol:

Instead of worrying about Fultz he needs to worry about Jayson Tatum getting drafted over him. I think the perceived gap between Josh Jackson and Jayson Tatum is non-existent honestly. For some reason people are under-valuing Tatum when compared to Jackson, when the film breakdown, stats and measurements don't show a gap at all.

Fultz is a better prospect than both though, but both Jackson and Tatum have an all-star ceiling like Fultz. I think all three can defend their positions, unlike Lonzo Ball who I think will initially struggle defending quick PGs but has the size and BB IQ to improve later on in his career especially if he's in the right system.
He plays better defense than fultz :heh:

Fultz is the one struggling against quick PG's not Ball:heh:

The biggest different from the #1 and #2 picks is ones a winner that gets the team involved more and one isnt