Justice Democrats are struggling: Layoffs and fundraising concerns

Are Justice Dems done?

• Total voters

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’ll bounce back in some form post Biden admin. It’s hard to be an opposition party when your party has control.

We see this with media too. Conservative media books during a Dem admin and Left leaning media booms during a Republican admin.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
the dems' weird fakkitry platform now costing them nonwhite, working class votes. strange, since ive been assured this isnt happening :ehh:

The main coalition of the Dems don't care about LGBT Rights because it's non-winning platform right now.

At the same time its the Republicans that have been going after LGBT Rights and have been losing votes because the American public doesn't give a shyt about that issue: The Economy, School Shootings and Abortion are the key topics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The main coalition of the Dems don't care about LGBT Rights because it's non-winning platform right now.

At the same time its the Republicans that have been going after LGBT Rights and have been losing votes because the American public doesn't give a shyt about that issue: The Economy, School Shootings and Abortion are the key topics.
Any time I bring this up people get mad. The Trans issue broke the camels back.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I get portions of the Left want to enforce more Trans-rights, but Transfolk only makeup around 3% of the American Population.

The Democrats know this, but the more progressive Left wants these laws; it's not happening, since in order to get laws, you need to get enough politicians to control the House and Senate. With the House looking like a win in 2024, the Democrats won't be focusing on these issues in public as the public doesn't care.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's not the actual votes on issues, its the overall damage to the Democrat brand

i truly dont think wisconsin and pennsylvania would even be swing states if there wasn't so much :dame: on the left. i cant show you it in a graph, its just my hunch :dead:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the dems' weird fakkitry platform now costing them nonwhite, working class votes. strange, since ive been assured this isnt happening :ehh:

I get portions of the Left want to enforce more Trans-rights, but Transfolk only makeup around 3% of the American Population.

The Democrats know this, but the more progressive Left wants these laws; it's not happening, since in order to get laws, you need to get enough politicians to control the House and Senate. With the House looking like a win in 2024, the Democrats won't be focusing on these issues in public as the public doesn't care.
The whole thing starting with gay marriage 9 years ago has been a disaster. For both the left and right. For the left, now they have pushed further, and for the right, it lead directly to people thinking they're losing culture wars. Which they are, hence the drift to the extreme.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The whole thing starting with gay marriage 9 years ago has been a disaster. For both the left and right. For the left, now they have pushed further, and for the right, it lead directly to people thinking they're losing culture wars. Which they are, hence the drift to the extreme.
Right. You lose credibility on stuff like this when you need people’s support. Like you don’t even need religious reasons but just rational scientific observations are being treated as some affront when we are catering to every new mental illness as legitimate.