Justice Democrats are struggling: Layoffs and fundraising concerns

Are Justice Dems done?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do Democrats have to do with sports? Is there some kind of trans sports inclusion bill I'm not aware of? What are Dems wrong about?

:scusthov:

:childplease:

:mjlol:

i really, truly don't understand why you guys insist on spitting in the face of common sense, just to avoid admitting dems are wrong and embarrassing on ONE issue. like if you say that bruce jenner isn't a woman, a MAGA hat would appear on your head :laff:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah, that is funny. is there a reason you couldn't answer the question?

probably the same reason that when i called dems' offices after that vote, and asked 'why does the congressman think that men should be playing sports with my daughter", all i got was ashamed stammering from their staffers. just like in here :laff:
I already answered the question. Its because democrats don’t run sports associations.

I have a child, if I felt the sports organization didn’t live up to my values then I’d them play in one that did.

You should just send a letter to the ncaa about your concerns. I’m certain they have a response for you ready to go.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already answered the question. Its because democrats don’t run sports associations.

I have a child, if I felt the sports organization didn’t live up to my values then I’d them play in one that did.

You should just send a letter to the ncaa about your concerns. I’m certain they have a response for you ready to go.
glad we agree :salute:

anti-woman, radical LGBTQ posters like @AquaCityBoy think that protecting women's spaces is 'transphobic', which is obviously ridiculous. this is the right way;

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
glad we agree :salute:

anti-woman, radical LGBTQ posters like @AquaCityBoy think that protecting women's spaces is 'transphobic', which is obviously ridiculous. this is the right way;

The problem is your ilk can’t just stop at common sense legislation and feel the need to go overboard.

Defending the right of Trans men to play in female sports isn’t a part of the democratic platform. And stopping that isn’t a part of the conservative platform.

In fact if they passed a law that only did that no one would care. But they can’t, because for some reason y’all are just obsessed with trans folk to a point it’s unhealthy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In fact if they passed a law that only did that no one would care. But they can’t, because for some reason y’all are just obsessed with trans folk to a point it’s unhealthy.
nobody cared about trehs, until they started invading women's spaces, and liberal teachers started pushing this filth in public schools. because you're right, nobody cares about what adults want to do to themselves. but pushing back on obvious overreach by a mentally ill segment is not 'obsession' :dead:

Defending the right of Trans men to play in female sports isn’t a part of the Democratic platform.
here's visual evidence that it's the position of every single Democrat in the House. but whatever you wanna tell yourself, i guess

anti science, anti woman, anti common sense

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nobody cared about trehs, until they started invading women's spaces, and liberal teachers started pushing this filth in public schools. because you're right, nobody cares about what adults want to do to themselves. but pushing back on obvious overreach by a mentally ill segment is not 'obsession' :dead:

here's visual evidence that it's the position of every single Democrat in the House. but whatever you wanna tell yourself, i guess

anti science, anti woman, anti common sense

The drag bill, filed Tuesday, would group some “male or female impersonators” with exotic dancers and strippers under state law, prohibiting them from performing on public property or in the presence of minors. Performers could face felony charges after the first offense.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No more than 15 transgender athletes are signed up to play high school sports in the state this year.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

i really, truly don't understand why you guys insist on spitting in the face of common sense, just to avoid admitting dems are wrong and embarrassing on ONE issue. like if you say that bruce jenner isn't a woman, a MAGA hat would appear on your head :laff:

:why:
The drag bill, filed Tuesday, would group some “male or female impersonators” with exotic dancers and strippers under state law, prohibiting them from performing on public property or in the presence of minors. Performers could face felony charges after the first offense.
This, but also the bill was proposed by Republicans. Trans sports is not part of the Dems' platform. It's a Republican culture war issue meant to rile up gullible morons who think Juwanna Mann is a documentary. I don't care about trans kids in sports the way I don't care about kids with prosthetics playing sports. It's a non issue that the state and federal government should have no opinion on.
Grow the fukk up, you dumb backwater gump. You don't even have kids, stop following children's sports.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

This, but also the bill was proposed by Republicans. Trans sports is not part of the Dems' platform. It's a Republican culture war issue meant to rile up gullible morons who think Juwanna Mann is a documentary. I don't care about trans kids in sports the way I don't care about kids with prosthetics playing sports. It's a non issue that the state and federal government should have no opinion on.
Grow the fukk up, you dumb backwater gump. You don't even have kids, stop following children's sports.
In NC we are talking about 15 out of 200000 high school athletes.

I don't recall a story here about Trans athletes dominating sports. :pachaha:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No more than 15 transgender athletes are signed up to play high school sports in the state this year.

which makes it stupid and unnecessary to take this position

you can't win this argument with logic, only weird emotion :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

seems like you don't understand the concept of nipping it in the bud. imagine where this fukking nonsense will be, unchecked, in 20 years or so :mjlol: republicans are correctly shutting it down in its infancy

the democrats' position is that this is transphobic. are the democrats wrong about that? yes or no?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
In NC we are talking about 15 out of 200000 high school athletes.

I don't recall a story here about Trans athletes dominating sports. :pachaha:
@the cac mamba you are a grown man who considers this an important political issue? :why:
It's fukking embarrassing.
seems like you don't understand the concept of nipping it in the bud. imagine where this fukking nonsense will be, unchecked, in 20 years or so :mjlol: republicans are correctly shutting it down in its infancy

the democrats' position is that this is transphobic. are the democrats wrong about that? yes or no?

The Dems don't have a position on trans people other than protections against discrimination. You can't provide a single time a Dem has proposed any legislation forcing private sports leagues to accept trans athletes, because it's a made up issue. You already know it's a made up issue, and yet you still peddle the bullshyt on here every day.

Every day someone knocks down one of your dumb horseshyt arguments, and every day you end up running off with your tail tucked between your legs, only to pop up the next day peddling the same shyt like nothing happened. Don't you get tired of being shyt on and embarrassed daily? Don't you feel shame for being the Coli's resident simpleton and whipping boy?