Justice Democrats are struggling: Layoffs and fundraising concerns

Are Justice Dems done?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole thing starting with gay marriage 9 years ago has been a disaster. For both the left and right. For the left, now they have pushed further, and for the right, it lead directly to people thinking they're losing culture wars. Which they are, hence the drift to the extreme.
if republicans were just fighting gay marriage, they'd look like hateful, overbearing bigots

instead, they're fighting to keep men out of women's private spaces, and these fukking lunatics inventing a new gender every week. so republicans look like the party of science :dead:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
if republicans were just fighting gay marriage, they'd look like hateful, overbearing bigots

instead, they're fighting to keep men out of women's private spaces, and these fukking lunatics inventing a new gender every week. so republicans look like the party of science :dead:

Republicans are still in denial about climate change, back crazy vaccine conspiracy theories, and are scornful of almost any expertise, including scientific expertise.

Only in the mind of deranged do they look like the "party of science".

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Republicans are still in denial about climate change, back crazy vaccine conspiracy theories, and are scornful of almost any expertise, including scientific expertise.

To be fair, he also believes that in order to be trans you have to chop of your penis. :skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and we're the party whose official position is that men can get pregnant :beli:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, he also believes that in order to be trans you have to chop of your penis. :skip:
you guys really have a hard time processing the fact that yes, there are still millions of democrats who believe that men are men, and women are women :laff:i even posted evidence

i refuse to let these far left lunatics hijack the democratic party, because they're only getting worse. they don't represent the majority of us, and you know it. it's fukking embarrassing

and nobody is claiming that this shyt is more important than climate change and social security. that doesn't mean im obligated to pretend that 2+2=5

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you guys really have a hard time processing the fact that yes, there are still millions of democrats who believe that men are men, and women are women :laff:i even posted evidence

i refuse to let these far left lunatics hijack the democratic party, because they're only getting worse. they don't represent the majority of us, and you know it. it's fukking embarrassing

and nobody is claiming that this shyt is more important than climate change and social security. that doesn't mean im obligated to pretend that 2+2=5
You have a hard time accepting that you’re just being a bigot. What two consenting adults what to do or however kids want to dress up has no affect on anything.

And the only reason you care is the belief that people are only transgender to prey on kids.

Millions of people don’t like black people either. Does that justify anti black laws and policy?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a hard time accepting that you’re just being a bigot. What two consenting adults what to do or however kids want to dress up has to affect on anything.

And the only reason you care is the belief that people are only transgender to prey on kids.

Millions of people don’t like black people either. Does that justify anti black laws and policy?

He hates them just for existing, but it's not his fault.

He's white; it's not in their nature to have empathy for other humans, or to mind their own fukking business. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a hard time accepting that you’re just being a bigot. What two consenting adults what to do or however kids want to dress up has no affect on anything.

He hates them just for existing, but it's not his fault.

He's white; it's not in their nature to have empathy for other humans, or to mind their own fukking business. :yeshrug:
see, this is where i ask "why do you think men who still have a penis should be able to play women's sports", and you deflect out of embarassment. because you don't actually believe what you're saying, and you know the dems are wrong:mjlol:

or go ahead; answer the question :ehh:i see pressure lying with his examples, by leaving this one out. AquaTreh has ducked this question 20 times

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"why do you think men who still have a penis should be able to play women's sports",
material.jpg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The whole thing starting with gay marriage 9 years ago has been a disaster. For both the left and right. For the left, now they have pushed further, and for the right, it lead directly to people thinking they're losing culture wars. Which they are, hence the drift to the extreme.

People like Chris Ruflo or whatever his name is amplifying the rhetoric of activists to get people riled up.

They did the same thing with CRT.

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
see, this is where i ask "why do you think men who still have a penis should be able to play women's sports", and you deflect out of embarassment. because you don't actually believe what you're saying, and you know the dems are wrong:mjlol:

or go ahead; answer the question :ehh:i see pressure lying with his examples, by leaving this one out. AquaTreh has ducked this question 20 times
What do Democrats have to do with sports? Is there some kind of trans sports inclusion bill I'm not aware of? What are Dems wrong about?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny part is if the government mandated male, female, and transgender classifications this guy would be upset that they’re normalizing trans life or mad this his money is paying for trans sports. :mjlol:
yeah, that is funny. is there a reason you couldn't answer the question?

probably the same reason that when i called dems' offices after that vote, and asked 'why does the congressman think that men should be playing sports with my daughter", all i got was ashamed stammering from their staffers. just like in here :laff:

Last edited: