Kanye West puts picture of surgeon that performed his moms surgery on ”LOVE EVERYONE” album (SMMFH)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I kinda get where he's going. He's making a statement even the most detestable people aren't beyond redemption. Love your enemy, forgiveness, etc are strong concepts in the Christian faith which I'm sure plays a part in his rationalizing.

Like "i forgive the nikka that killed my mom. You still beefing with your brother over some petty shyt"
Yep, as strange as this is. This is the only move he's made recently that makes sense

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Dude has completely lost it.

milik_19

Pro
Daps
I kinda get where he's going. He's making a statement even the most detestable people aren't beyond redemption. Love your enemy, forgiveness, etc are strong concepts in the Christian faith which I'm sure plays a part in his rationalizing.

Like "i forgive the nikka that killed my mom. You still beefing with your brother over some petty shyt"

I get what he's trying to do, but it is still tasteless and fukked up.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

So, passive agressive stunting :loldenzel2:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
they said the same thing back in the early 2000s , nothing much has changed

The difference is that back then he had people around him to reign him in if he was going off the deep end. Since his mum died, you could see his gradual slip off the cliff. Now, he’s a kardashian and they live for publicity so he’s allowed to be as crazy as he wants to be.